Family Day

Isabella

"Cow goes..."

"Moo." Jack giggled holding up a tiny toy cow.

"Pig goes..."

"Oink." He finishes.

After Dylan had dismiss me so coldly from the bathroom, I decided to occupy my mind with something a little more with happy thoughts.

Its better then wallowing in self pity.

Usually just seeing Jack's smile alone always put my heart at ease but now I'm scared. I kind of got used to being with Dylan and having a complete family.

Now, will he just leave me? Leave me for someone younger perhaps and one with out baggage.

When he had sought as out in the ice cream parlor this morning, I was a bit shock. I wasn't planning on seeing him any time soon and the fact that he had lied to my face had cast a dark cloud over my head.

I was at a lost and didn't know how to handle such situations. A part of me I guess is glad that I never gave myself fully to him but now I know why he has pushed me away all those times. I'm probably not his type to be in a sexual relationships.

April, her body reminds me of Ivy's. Skinny, curvy, with the body of an hour glass and blond. They both were blond, well so was Mrs. Harper Walker. She was a blond too. Perhaps he has a fetish for blond woman.

Should I maybe dye my hair blond too.

Hell no. I would never change a look just because a man is into a certain look.

"Daddy." Jack pulled me in for a hug.

"He's in the bathroom but I'll go get him." Making sure Jack was busy playing I dragged my feet to our well his bedroom. Once again his door was close.

As I was about to open it, voices from behind the door had startled me.

"Get out now before Bella comes in." Dylan's voice erupted in a state of frustration and anger.

"But Dylan, what should we tell her..." she stop short with a short humph not even finishing what she was about to say.

"April, what we did yesterday..."

My vision started to blur as I backed away not wanting to listen into their conversation. So it is true. Something did happened to the both of them.

Heading back towards Jack I began to pack a few clothes here and there. "Come one baby, we are going on a little trip." I watch his face contort in excitement.

With one bag full of his clothes in one arm and Jack in the other I climbed down the steps only to be stop by Nelly.

"Bell, where are you two going?" I had calmed my heart before turning around to face her. I didn't want her to know what I was feeling.

"Oh, Nelly." I forced a smile, "Jack and I are going to have a family day."

Nelly took notice of the bag in my hand before looking back at me, "Didn't you have that this morning?"

"Well, I was interrupted by the man himself and didn't get to finish our family day so I thought me and Jack could continue on where we had left off." I was now babbling.

Though she didn't look too convinced. "Okay, you two have fun." She smiled till I left the house, his house and began walking to the nearest train station. I didn't know where I was going and I sure as hell can't use my card to withdraw money. I'm not stupid. If anything he would track me down.