Time Skipped

Isabella

Warmth...I reveled in it. And his body heat. Jack's as he lay on top of my chest.

Dylan and Asher found me and let's just say warmed me up. Now I lay bored in this hospital bed waiting to be discharge.

When I had woken up yesterday and saw his face, Dylan's, my father's face flashed through my head.

Dylan handled the funeral arrangements and had a coffin all set and ready to go which will take place later this after noon. He was being buried by my sister Annabell.

When Dylan had heard I had a sister he was shock because he didn't know. At first he was angry as I had told him the truth about Jack's existence.

None the less he had told me regardless if I had birth him, I am still his mother through and through.

"Are you read to go?" Dylan popped in all smiles. He was in regular clothes today which is rare. I only see him in such on rare occasions. I'm not complaining though because those shirts hugs his body.

"Yes." I smiled. Taking a sleeping Jack from me, we entered our car. He wanted to take me home, his home well he says our home but I wanted to have my dad's funeral today.

Dad didn't have much friends so it would just be me, Dylan, Jack, and Asher. My entire family now gone aside from Jack of course.

Standing in front of his casket, he looked peaceful. He looked like the father I had come to know before all the drinking, "Dad." I spoke softly, "I know I was always mad at you but once upon a time..." I paused. This wasn't working. I thought I could be strong but here I am crying, I need her dad, "Please come back...I didn't mean it when I said I hated you." Instantly Dylan was at my side and pulled me in for a hug, "The last thing I said to him before he died was I hated you."

My tears now soaking into his shirt, "Shh...your dad knows he loves you."

"My family is gone. My sister is gone, my mom left us and my dad, he is gone too. Everyone leaves me."

"No, Bella, you have Jack and you have me." He comforted.

I had spent the day crying and Dylan and Asher let me cry. Jack on the other hand didn't know what was going on. He just thought mummy had a boo boo when Dylan had hugged me. Jack had scolded Dylan for making his mummy cry.

*****

It wasn't long till I was now graduating from college and with honors. Finally my dreams are coming true. I just wish my dad was here to see it. A few months had pass and Dylan and I have gotten closer.

He no longer works over time which I heard from Macy who had apologized to me when he saw the love that he had for me.

He comes home early and we spend time together as a family. Everything was going all right so far. I was happy, Jack was happy and so was Dylan. We never heard from Ivy again so I don't even know what had happened to her. It's like she had disappeared but last I heard she had flew back to New York and is now happy with her lover Barry. Course his business bankrupt but he was able to bounce back on his feet with another job.

As for me, Dylan had helped me open up my own cafe next to his company. He had bought a building for me. Of course I had refuse or that I pay him back instead he made himself my partner. I didn't know how to run the business, but Dylan took care of that and we had hired my chef and workers as well.

I was happy, course I still work for Dylan as his PA. I wasn't going to stop. I love it there just being near him and besides now that Jack has many babysitters from Nelly to the day care here it was no trouble for me. Things were starting to look up.