New Face

Isabella

"I am so sorry Ms. Stone for the trouble I caused." April apologized.

It's good to be home. After Dylan had gotten hold of her dad, Bill, he flew back immediately demanding April to apologized for all the trouble she had caused.

"Ms. Stone." Bill gave me a small smile probably embarrassed of what his daughter tried to do.

"Bell please."

"Bell, I am sorry for my daughters action and Dylan..." he turned to Dylan, "I do hope this wont ruin the relationship we had because of April's actions."

Dylan smirked, "No Bill but I think this will be the last favor I do for you."

"I understand completely. Come on April." April just stood there gawking at us in sheer envy.

"But daddy," she whined. "You promise that once I reach of age you would ask Dylan a marriage for me."

Bill eyes had darkened at what his daughter just said.

"Bill?" Dylan asked confused.

"I'm sorry but it was just a deal your father and I had. That our children will come together in holy matrimony. It was his last words to me before he well you know."

Dylan looked taken back as did I. He said no word. He isn't considering such actions is he.

Pulling my closer to him, "Sorry Bill I am madly in love with this woman here." He gazed at me lovingly.

"I thought so." Bill smiled, "Don't forget to send me an invite to the wedding."

Nodding his head, Bill grabbed a whining April out of our home.

Only then I had released a breath, "Bella." He placed a hand on my back, "Don't tell me you thought I was actually going to consider that did you?"

"Well it was your father's dying wish."

"Perhaps but my father hadn't met you yet." He kissed my forehead making me blush. So far everything is good.

So far everything has been better then good. Great is more I like it.

My cafe is booming and work with Dylan has always been wonderful. Jack is getting bigger as the months past by.

And now once again Christmas is around the corner. Which had me at a stand still. The first Christmas without my dad. I just hope this year will make up for last year.

"Dear," Nella called out to me while I had emptied the contents of my stomach. "Maybe you should see a doctor."

"I'm fine. I think I ate something that didn't agree with my stomach." I rinsed my mouth.

Today I had called in sick from work. Boss's order. For the past few days I was down with the flue and now I could barely hold anything down.

"Mummy." Jack entered my bedroom with a coloring book.

Taking out some crayons we began to color. "Jack, are you hungry."

"Eat with daddy." He has gotten used to this.

"Okay." We could drop by and bring him some lunch.

Nelly was with me in the kitchen while we both make some lunch and packed it. Dylan was right about her, Nelly is like a mother reminds me of Mrs. Louis and Drake more like a grandpa. He spoils Jack to much. He says kids needs to be spoiled, its the parents job to discipline them not ours.

Once Jack and I were seated in the car the driver took us to Dylan's building. It is like my second home here.

Upon entering I was greeted by a few fellow workers here. Slowly they are forgetting all bout those rumors.

"Bell." A voice shrilled running up to me.

"Stacy." We hugged. It's been a while since we last saw each other. I admit I hadn't visited her considering we work in the same building.

"Jack." She beamed, "He has grown so big."

"Yes he has."

"So tell me how are you?"

"I'm fine." I answered curtly.

"And Mr. Saunders. How is the big boss?" He mocked.

"He is actually great." As much as I love to stay in chat with her for old time sake, I was needed elsewhere. Lunch was soon here and Dylan will be hungry. "Stacy I'm sorry but I'm here to bring Dylan his lunch."

"Oh, of course of course. Wouldn't want to keep your boss aka future husband waiting." She winked.

Waving by to her I was walking towards the elevator when I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. There she in brown wavy hair sporting an elegant business attire.

She was getting on the elevator when it closed. I must be seeing things because no way she is here.

Taking Jack I waited for the elevator until it arrived and waited some more.

It practically stop on every floor as people were coming and going.

Finally I thought as it dinged on my floor.