Grand Central Terminal

Dylan

My stomach growled indicating I was hungry.

After my video call had ended hours ago, I was now just working on the presentation for tomorrow. Looking at my clock it was almost 6 and she was not yet back yet. Probably worried about the prices down at the boutique.

Maybe she needed help to choose. I should have gone down with her instead.

Leaving my penthouse I made my way towards the boutique and only seen but a few ladies in here as well as the sales associates but no Bella.

"Hi there." One of the associates greeted me with a flirt. "May I help you with something?" She held on to my arm only for me to shake it off.

"I'm looking for someone." I smiled.

"Oh, and who are you looking for?"

"A girl who should have been here, she was in jeans and a shirt."

"Oh her." She scoffed. "She's long gone. The way she dressed stated she couldn't very well afford these dresses here."

My jaw had ticked at her statement, and my fist was now clenching, "What do you mean gone?" I kept my composure.

"I mean I had sent her away."

"And where to miss..."

"Holly." She introduced her self as if I would care.

"Holly." I repeated hoping she would very well tell me where she would send Bella to.

"I gave her directions to Rockefeller Center hopefully she gets lost, we don't serve her kind here."

"And what do you mean by that?"

"You know, her kind, someone who has probably do well at buying from a garage sale."

All this because she was different, "And that considering what she was wearing should most defiantly couldn't afford our prices here." If she wasn't a girl I'd deck her right now.

"Because she was different you denied her the dresses here." I roared causing everyone to turn towards me.

The girl who is known as Holly shook in her spot. Fear now showing in her eyes.

"Excuse me what is going on here?" A man had intruded who I am assuming is the manager.

"Your employee here sent a customer away because she dresses differently and she didn't dress the part." I was angry, more than angry but furious at what the employees here think.

"Holly." The man growled at her, shock that one of his employee would even do that. "Is that true?"

"Yes Mr. Gravier." She nodded her head timidly.

"I am so sorry about this sir..."

"Sorry, she is out there in New York for the very first time and you're sorry. If anything happens to my PA I will make sure you need a good lawyer."

Rushing out I was stop by the receptionist, "Mr. Saunders." She called.

I didn't have time for this. "You have a message." She finished.

"Tell me later."

"It's from Ms. Isabella Stone."

At the sound of her name I stopped, "What did she say?" My heart was now ramming against my chest. It was getting darker and fear had crept up my spine.

"That she'll be a little late because she is at grand central terminal."

I didn't wait to say thank you. Instead I had rushed to take a taxi there.