Temp

Isabella

To say I was scared is more than just that. I was frighten. Here was a man who makes me feel inferior like saying one wrong word he would have me black listed.

Sure I was excited at first but once I had stepped foot into his office, his aura around him had hit me like a ton of bricks.

It was eerily frightening how with just one look can make you tremble under his scrutinizing gaze.

Not once he ever smiled at me even though I had smiled at him. He just sat there watching me like a hawk, observing me in my chair. Every once in a while I would pull down my shirt that seemed to ride up my side.

"Your attire is atrocious and your hair is hideous." He rested his chin in his palm while the other hand drums his fingers on his desk just gawking at me and the first thing he does is insults me.

Looking at myself, I admit my clothes are all wrinkled, "I'm sorry." I quickly apologized. "It's just that I was too excited that I quickly rushed here and forgot to straighten my appearance."

"Excited you say, excited to see me." He cockily smirked.

"Excuse me but what?" Regret, that is what I am feeling right now. Maybe it was a mistake to come here. Sometimes it is not always greener on the other side of the forest.

"Moving on, if you get this job I expect you to be professional and that includes on the way you dress and speak. Always follow my orders and never ever fling yourself at me, I do not fuck my employees."

Utterly dumbfounded. What kind of secretary would that make me? I would never even consider...my eyes roamed his physic well maybe the thought has crossed my mind. Hell when I first laid my eyes on him it was like every part of my body screamed wow, sure I have seen him in magazines all shaven making him look like a boy but seeing him in person he is much better looking with his small scruff giving him that more rugged manly look  that is until I laid my eyes on his eyes which showed an arrogant jerk that sits before me.

Maybe I should recant my position here.

"Duly noted."  I smugly replied.  I'll just go along with what ever he is saying.  Right now I could used this job.  What I need is money and lots of it and fast and if this job will help me get it faster then why not.

Watching him tapping his fingers on his desk like he needed to be doing something right now.

It was like a staring contest to see who would turn away first. Apparently I lost because his intense stare was like burning a whole in my face.

When I had walked into his office not to long ago, his office was of course in shambles. He did really needed to have his office clean.

"Ms. Stone." My legs were now quivering in my seat. Though his voice sounded like it could crush me, it was deep and alluring. "You were recommended on your skills now I have a few questions and I am hoping you will do well."

Do well? And I will pass with flying colors hopefully.

Placing a set of keys, probably a brand new lap top that was still in it's box and a brand new cell phone on his desk, and he did it all with much delicacy.

"Do you have a licensed?"

"A licensed?" I repeated.

"Yes a driver's licensed?"

"Well um..if you are asking if I drive then sure..."

"Good." He cut me off. "How are you in computers?"