Temptation

Dylan

I was hungry so I went to grab some food when Ivy decided to follow me.

"Our dance is over now."  I urged her away gently.

"But," she pointed upwards to what was shown a mistletoe toe.  "You know what that means."

"I don't believe in that now if you will excuse me."

Hands, her hands I felt on my arm, "It's just a mistletoe, what harm could it do?"

Rolling my eyes, "Just one kiss."  I opt to kiss her on her cheeks instead she had turned her head and her lips were now connected with mine.

With a plate full of food I tried to pull away but she held me firm. For a girl she had a strong grip and soon I found her tongue evading my mouth.

Seconds later she pulled back, "I miss your kisses."

"What the fuck Ivy?"  I growled her name while trying to wipe the smudge of lipstick now on my lips.

Ivy just looked at me with all smiles, "I have a surprise for you."  She sang.

"Not now Ivy, I have to go find Bella."

She flinched at her name but didn't say anything about it, "Please, I promise you will love this surprise."

"Fine, what is it?" I sighed.

"Not here, this is a surprise that will get your heart pumping so we have to go to a more private area."

"Ivy, if this is another one of your ploy to get me in bed with you then you're shit out of luck."  Ever since I had hired her, she had always made it known that she wanted me back or that she still loves me.  I however just ignored her for the most part until she began to get physical with me.  Or at least tried too. 

I don't know why I just don't fire her.  I guess a part of me couldn't.  Our past history had always gotten in the way of that.  In the past I would always be here shield, even after years later, it's a habit I guess.

"No, trust me it is not."  She huffed.  A part of me should have said no because I know for a fact she couldn't be trusted. 

"Very well."  Damn mouth, why the yell did I agree.

Following Ivy with her purse in her hand, we went to an empty room that she happened to book.  It was just located outside of the ball room.

It was now us two in this room while the party continued.

"Here you go."  Out of her purse she had given me a paper.

"What is this?"

"Open it and you will see."  I don't know why but my heart was now beating fast.  What ever was in this paper had me tremble in fear.

Opening the paper I stumbled a bit scanning the words before ripping it in half, "Is this is some kind of joke..."

"Oh honey, you can rip that up I have many more copies."  She pulled out another paper probably with the same information.

"What do you want?"  My voice now dangerously low.

"What do you think, I want you."  She pressed her body next to mine while trying to kiss me and grabbing onto my crotch at the same time.

There was a point in time where I wouldn't even hesitate to take her but now someone else had occupied my mind.

"Me, you know I can't.  We can't."  I stood firmly proud of myself not giving in.

"Why because you don't love me any more."  Suddenly her dress was now on the floor and here she stood in front of me naked. I could only gawk at her. She was still attractive even as the years has gone by.