Confessions

The next few weeks with Donnie in LA was a growing experience to say the least. It was my first time being away from home for the holidays, and first time being away from my dad during the holidays. He took me sightseeing and took Yara to the beach, he even took me to where he used to live before his mother found him through an adoption agency.  We even looked at potential apartments to look at in case we ever wanted to move away from Philly. He began to soften towards me and the hard layers of Adonis Creed began to shed ever since this incident with his mother.

Tonight was our last night as a cute little family in LA. It was also New Year's Eve, and although It wasn't really a break because we still had Yara with us, we still managed to make it enjoyable to be new parents. When we would return to Philly, he would be in full preparation mode for his fight with Viktor Drago, son of the infamous Ivan Drago, who killed his father in a fight nearly thirty years before. This fight was decades in the making and I could tell by his nerves that he was nervous, although he didn't openly admit it.

His leg bounced up and down as he was practicing jab combinations in the air as if Rocky was training him in his ear. "Do you wanna go out tonight? It's been a while since we've actually had a night to ourselves. We could both use a night in the town."

He sighed and placed his hands on his lap lightly tapping them until he got up and made his way to me, while I looked in my suitcase to find something to wear. His hands found my hips and he gently pulled me into him. "As much as I would love to go out with you, if we're going out we've gotta find a sitter."

"My mom definitely isn't going to watch her." He added.

"I'm not leaving my baby with your mom. That's a definite, no." I turned around to place my hands on his abnormally large biceps.

"I know some people that still live here, I'm going to call up a few friends and we'll ask them if they don't mind." He suggested.

I raised my eyebrow uncertain about his choice of friends. "Donnie, I'm putting my baby's life in your hands."

"Our Baby." He corrected and sucked his teeth when he saw that I rolled my eyes. "Trust me baby, I've got this."

"Did you just call me baby?" I crossed my arms and put my shirt down.

"I call everyone baby." He quickly corrected.

"You call Rocky baby?" I questioned.

"Rocky baby it's good to see you." He mocked in a thick Italian accent. "No? You ain't ever hear me say that?" He laughed and bent down in my suitcase to pick up a red laced bra. "You should wear this, it's gonna look nice on you when I take it off." He smirked.

"Boy get out of my stuff and last time we had sex, we made a baby so whatever voodoo shit you got going on keep it." I took my bra back from him and found an out fit to get ready.

"I thought you were on birth control?" He asked.

"I am on birth control." I corrected.

"Too little, too late." Donnie mumbled.

"Next time pull out dummy."

"Hey sometimes you slip up when the pussy is so good." He but his lip and sized me up.

"Pull out game weak." i shook my head as I put my clothes back in my suitcase.

"I got a brand new condoms if you wanna try 'em out." He smiled.

"Nigga leave, just let me get dressed. Like now."

He laughed as he sat on the bed to call a few of his friends up to see if they could watch Yara for the night while I was in the shower.