Willpower

Present Day

As Bria walks into the gym holding Aali in his car seat, she sits the car seat down momentarily to adjust the noise reduction headphones over his small ears to protect the small infants hearing.  She looked around the familiar workplace and adjusted the strap of Aali's diaper bag around her shoulder.  Her clients greeted her from a distance, not wanting to get in the way of her and her baby.

Rocky stands in the far corner of the ring, sitting on a wooden stool coaching Adonis as he goes through his drills.  He hesitates when he sees her and waves causing Adonis to loose his focus when he sees his wife waving back at Rocky.  The fellow boxer he was training with sucker punched him across his jaw while his attention was elsewhere, knocking him back into reality.

"Fuck man!" Adonis yells angrily, holding his jaw.

"Keep your eyes on me and you won't get knocked the fuck out." The boxer taunts with a smile on his face. "Wassup Bria?!"

"Hey Evan!" Bria yells over the loud music.

She chuckles at Adonis getting hit and shakes her head as she walks back into her office. Once inside, she takes the small infant out of his car seat and lays him in his play pen that Rocky had set up next to her desk and carefully wraps him up in a blanket to keep him warm.

Before she could even settle in, Terrance peers through the window, knocking on the glass to get her attention. Bria smiles, waving at him and sees that he's with Joe following behind yelling inaudible noises, but by his hand movements he seemed eagerly excited that Bria was back from Maternity leave.

She lets the two in and watches them burst into the room excited to see her. Terrance embraces her with a hug, lifting her up off of her feet and spinning her around excitedly.

"Yo, nigga chill can she breathe?" Joe says, rolling his eyes as Terrance places her down.

Bria then walks over towards Joe and gives him a hug excited to see him again. The two pull away from their embrace, awkwardly looking at each other and blushes from the weird moment that they just had.

"I've missed you two knuckle heads, how have you been?" Bria asks, walking back to sit in her chair.

"Been good, missed you though you seem to be doing better and we saw the ad campaign that you were put in that shit looks dope B!" Terrance excitedly congratulates her.

"Thank you, thank you with the help of Joe I was able to get back in shape over the course of a month and start modeling again. I've been getting call backs especially after I got my scar removed once it had fully healed. So since summer is fast approaching Sports Illustrated wants me to do a cover with them so I literally had to stay dedicated and get rid of all the junk food that I oh so love. But I'm excited about this next chapter, stress free and doing what I love is the way to go." Bria smiles, feeling better.

"I literally put her on the same training schedule and routine as Adonis when he preps for a fight. Since she was staying with Sandra, I would be there prepping meals for the week and making sure that she was resting even though she had a newborn. But we're five ponds away from reaching our goal." Joe smiles, proud of what the two have been working on since she was healthy again.

"Well you look great there's no denying that," Terrance compliments her on her weight transformation.

"Thank you, I feel better and I look bomb as fuck too thanks to Joe." Bria pinches his cheek and logs onto her MackBook desktop computer.

Aali cooed in his sleep as he attempts to move around in his blanket. Bria then looks down in his play pen to see that he popped his pacifier out of his mouth and was upset because he couldn't find it. She then picks it up for him off of his chest and places it back inside of his mouth to calm him down.