Orange You Glad You Came?

Tonight Bria was preparing for her date with Adonis. The two felt as though it was time to go on the date that their therapist suggested would benefit their relationship. Butterflies in her stomach fluttered as if it were actually her first date with him, which to be honest technically it was with their new attitudes and understanding towards each other.

She got ready for her date in Sandra's room and sat in front of the mirror blending her makeup together, which would complete her look. The white gold chain that Adonis got her while they were in the market hung from around her neck. Bria smiled at the way her makeup turned out and took off her scarf that was around her edges to see that they were pressed and laid.

Sandra could be heard laughing at Jay in the living room area of the suite. Bria quickly tilted her head up to blend her makeup on her chin. She smiled, happy with the results and got up to take off the hotel robe that revealed her burnt orange fitted dress that hugged onto her curves.

Bria smiled at herself in the mirror and turned around to see her ass poking through her dress which she knew Adonis would love. Oh yeah, she was definitely getting some tonight.

Once Bria finished, she packed up her make up case and cleaned up the counter in front of the vanity and washed her hands before reapplying Shae Butter to moisturize her dry hands. Her shoes which were already on, made muffled clicks as she walked on the carpeted floor. When she made it to the living room where her friends were, Sandra and Jay looked up both smiling when they saw her.

"Oh my goodness you look so bomb!" Sandra excitedly got up and squealed. "I knew getting that dress for you was a great idea you look stunning sis, you're definitely getting dicked down tonight." Sandra giggled hugged onto her and stepped back so that she could see the full outfit.

"Girl, curves for fucking days! We've got to take some photos come on, we're taking photos for you to post on Instagram." Sandra grabbed her phone, hotel key card, and slipped on her rose gold huaraches that went match her black and pink sweat suit.

"You look gorgeous B, I'll walk with you guys down to the lobby. I don't need any peeping toms trying to holler at you or my girl." Jay slid on his nike slides and followed the ladies down to the elevator to take to the main floor.

Once Bria and her friends made it to the ground floor, Sandra walked with Bria with her clutch in hand as they looked for a place to take photos.

The friends finally found a spot in front of the restaurant, which was located in the resort on the opposite sides of the hotel. Sandra stopped walking and did an impromptu photo shoot of Bria posing in front of a wood paneled wall by the restaurant ignoring people who walked by.

"Yess bitch you better work!" Sandra took multiple photos of her best friend, even capturing some angles from on the floor, like a true best friend. 

Five minutes had passed and Bria was satisfied with the photos that her best friend had taken of her. 

Bria smiled surprised at how photogenic she was when her best friend had the camera in her hands, and excitedly screamed when she saw THE ONE.