Any Time, Any Place

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

"So, are you excited about your one year Anniversary with your future hubby?" Sandra asked on FaceTime as I packed up my clothes for our weekend trip to Vegas.

"I am and I just picked up a few new lingerie sets I'm ready to try out when we get there.  Girl I may just end up pregnant this weekend.  Adonis was like 'you should stop taking your birth control cause I wanna make baby number two this weekend.'"

"Well, did you do it?" Sandra asked.

"Hell fucking no, we're in a good place in our relationship right now and I don't want to ruin that.  Having another baby just might complicate things and I'm just now being able to handle the miscarriage.  I don't want to have to go through that again..." I sighed and continued packing my clothes in my suitcases. 

"Understandable, I mean you two just lost a baby it's okay if you would want to wait it out.  Where is he now?" She asked concerned about him.

"He went out with Yara to the store to pick up a few things from the grocery store that his nutritionist recommended."

"I'm sorry new nutritionist? What happened to Ryan?" Sandra asked.

"Her father is suffering from Alzheimer's and it's gradually getting worse so she wanted to be near him to help take care of him so she moved back home to New York." I sighed and continued to go over my outfits for this weekend.

"Awe man, I'm sorry to hear that...have you done your research on this woman does she look like a woman in her forties, and old hag ish?" Sandra chuckled.

"No, she's 30 and her experience in the field is amazing she's worked with top clients such as Dwayne Wade...Steph Curry...and she really knows her stuff."

"What does she look like?" Sandra asked as she paused the FaceTime call to look her up. "What's her name?"

"Tiana Sanders...girl what are you doing?"

"I'm just making sure she hasn't been in any tabloids trying to ruin any celebrity couples marriages or relationships..." Sandra hesitated as she pulled up a picture from her Instagram.

"Hmn, it looks like her and OBJ are currently dating...oh wait, she's beautiful but I wonder how he's taking the relationship being that it's long distance."

"You looked up her instagram didn't you?"

"Yup." She popped her bottom lip and scrolled through her social media profile. "You've got to be careful with her...she's a very attractive woman and we don't know her yet so just be careful how much time she spends with your man. She looks a lot like Adonis' exes...light skinned black women and Instagram model worthy. Oh, She's a verified account on Instagram." Sandra warned her best friend.

"Noted But you know what they say, the darker the berry the sweeter the juice and Adonis loves the way that I taste." I chuckled and closed up my suitcases and put them by the door so that I could easily take them out tomorrow morning.

"I'm just warning you, but I have faith in you two and when you two get back we'll be in full preparation mode for my wedding! The thirty day countdown begins on Monday." Sandra sang and did a happy dance.

"Ah! I'm so excited! Okay, okay I've got to go get a shower and I'll call you when we land I'm going to miss you not being able to come with us to Vegas this time." Bria pouted and looked into the phone.

"I know but we'll make up for it my bachelorette party in a couple of weeks. Have fun keep me updated I'll be throwing a watch party at the restaurant this weekend so I'll be watching the fight. Love you babes be safe."