eight

0:56

"Okay, I clearly don't know how to do this. Great. All of you wanted me to make a channel and I don't know how to turn the god damn cam-oh it's recording oh okay."

Editing:
"Wow i can be so dumb." Matilda said face palming.

~

1:25

"Hey after like 10 minutes I got the camera working."

Editing:
crowd applauses

"So I'm gonna do a Q and A cause I'm basic as fuck. Okay so I'm gonna just jump right in. First question who are you? Umm Matilda. Hi. Subscribe please."

Editing:
insert a load of 🙏🏼 on the screen

~

4:59

"How do you know Emma? Well I met Emma I think four years ago. She was visiting Ireland which is where I live and it was St Patrick's day. Everyone was celebrating and drunk but I couldn't cause I'm a child of God and I'm underage. Which sucks. But um obviously me and Emma weren't really into it so we became friends. Plus I think we were the only sober ones."

Editing:
a bunch of people cheering as photos of her and Emma from that day flashed across the screen

~

7:17

"Spill some tea on the sister squad." Matilda smiled.

Editing:
Matilda boiled the kettle, grabbed a tea bag, put it in her cup and added the boiling water, making sure to over fill it so it spilled.
#teaspilled flashed across the screen

~

9:54

"What are your opinions on Emma and Ethan?" Matilda's hands went to her heart. "I love them."

Editing:
she zoomed in on her face and put love hearts over her eyes. In the corner where she was looking she put a photo of the two.

~

14:26

"Okay so that was the video which I now have to edit. Yay." Matilda smiled widely. "I love this. So um like or don't, you know completely up to you."

Editing:
"But it takes like two fucking seconds so like the video." There was a short silence. "Please." She grinned.

"And don't forget to subscribe. Hopefully I'll upload next week but eh who knows really. Byeeee."