77

0:04

"Hi sisters!" Everyone smiled.

"James Charles here and welcome back to my YouTube channel. Merry Christmas to you guys. Today I'm joined with some very special guests. The sister squad!" Everyone waved at the camera.

"What were called." Grayson said sarcastically as he wrapped his arms around Matilda's waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

~

0:57

"That is reindeer dust. Cause I came up with it all on my own." Grayson said making Matilda chuckle.

"Ahhh!" Emma shouted, drawing all the attention to her.

"He's lying, it's a fib. It's a big fib. And you're gonna end up on the naughty list." Grayson said as Ethan walked away.

"I just can't believe you said reindeer dust. That's awful." Emma cowered plugging her ears.

"Santa doesn't like liars!" Ethan shouted from off camera.

"Umm Santa actually loves liars this year." James said pulling Grayson in for a hug.

~

4:28

"Okay please do not break any of the crackers!" Grayson said as everyone unwrapped the boxes. "Alright guys we're gonna go walls here, front back here, and windows and wall here."

"I think when ever we collab with each other we act like four year olds." Ethan said, Matilda leaned forward on the table to agree with Ethan but ended up breaking a cracker.

"Shit." She whispered, she looked around at everyone, nobody seemed to have noticed. She looked at the bin just next to the table and slid the cracker into it.

Emma watched and held back a laugh.

~

5:09

"Can I just eat it?" Ethan asked.

"At the same time!" Grayson said excitedly.

"Okay ready?"

"Squad power" Grayson smiled.

"I mean I already tried it and I-" Emma got cut of by Ethan.

"That's gonna look weird." Ethan declared.

"Thumbnail!"

Everyone went in to bite the cracker.

"I'm not going into that!" Emma said backing up.

"Yeah me neither." Matilda agreed and stepped away.

"I am." James said going in for a bite.

Ethan took a bite and threw it down on the table. Grayson grabbed it and went to bite it at the same time as James but Grayson pulled back, knocking Matilda.

"Ouch!" Matilda said shoving him back.

"Sorry baby." Grayson said with a small smile. "Ow." He said as he attempted to take a bite.

~

7:33

"Who broke the cracker and put it in the bin?" Grayson asked looking down into the bin.

Emma looked at Matilda with a cheeky smile. Everyone noticed Emma looking at Matilda so they all looked at her too.

"What?" She questioned holding in a laugh.

"Did you break the cracker?" Grayson asked stepping closer to her.

"No." She lied.

"Baby." He pushed grabbing her waist.

"Okay maybe?" She cheekily smiled at Grayson. He then wrapped his arms around her and squeezed hard. "Gray I can't bre-" Grayson let go of her.

~

11:41

Matilda was sat on James' side and eating M&M's which were actually meant for decorations but she was hungry.

"Grayson!" James said happily as Grayson threw his arms up. "Oh my god you're kidding!"

"Yeah baby!" Grayson shouted while hi-fiving James. "Come film that shit."

~

13:05

"Okay so now we gotta decorate the front." Grayson said.

"Yeah full squad in!" James said while running next to Grayson. "Oh I hate that I just said that."

"No I love it." Ethan said as everyone but Matilda gathered around the ginger bread house.

While James, Ethan and Emma were all decorating, Grayson went to talk to his girlfriend.

"What's up?" He asked resting his hands on her thighs. Matilda sighed.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." She admitted.

Truthfully, she didn't know what was wrong. She just didn't feel in the mood.

"Couldn't sleep last night."

After going back home from Emma's she couldn't find herself going back to sleep. She just stayed awake all night looking at the door in Grayson's bed room.

"Hey, you don't need to worry anymore okay?" Grayson whispered. Matilda nodded and Grayson placed a quick kiss on her lips. "Why don't you just go and have a nap on James couch?" Grayson suggested, he could see that Matilda was tired.

"Yeah." She agreed jumping down from the side. Grayson pulled her in for a hug before she left.

"Where's she going?" Emma questioned as he best friend walked off.

"For a nap she didn't sleep last night." Grayson said looking in the direction that his girlfriend had disappeared in.