87

"What happened with Kian in that video?"  Grayson asked as he looked to Matilda who was sat on their bed.

"Nothing." She lied. She didn't want to start an argument over something Kian said for a video.

"Don't lie to me Tilly, I told you I didn't want you filming with them." Grayson rested his hands on his bed frame.

"No you didn't. You said to be careful around them. And I was! I didn't do anything wrong Gray." Matilda stood up and went to stand beside him.

"I know but why would he say that?" Grayson's grip on the bed tightened until his knuckles had turned white.

"It's just a video Grayson. Don't stress over it." She said placing her hand on his. Matilda glanced her to her phone as it dinged. She gave Grayson a small smile before going over to see who it was. Her eyes read over the message before looking at Grayson.

"That's him isn't it?" Grayson asked trying to remain calm. Matilda nodded. "What did he say?"

"He said, sorry for what he said. He didn't mean to start up anything." She read.

"I don't believe him." Grayson mumbled.

"Grayson, he seems genuine. If he didn't care he wouldn't have messaged me." Matilda pointed out.

"Maybe he likes you and wants you to notice him."

"Don't be stupid Grayson." Matilda let out a little laugh. "Anyways, I don't care if he likes me. Cause I only have eyes for you." She replied, she didn't care how corny it sounded because it was true. Grayson let a little smile appear on his face as he said,

"Good." Matilda raised her brows. "And I only have eyes for you." He assured her.

"Come here you big softie." Matilda said opening her arms for a hug. Grayson laughed at her before pulling her into a hug. "I love you Bailey." She whispered into his chest.

"I love you too." He mumbled into her hair.

A/N: self promo-Go check out my Marcus Lopez fan fiction if you watch deadly class, Thanks love you all x