fifteen

0:43

"I've learned how to use my camera, are you guys proud of me?"

Editing:
"Probably not."
Matilda shrugged.

~

1:01

"I'm doing truth or dare today so sit back, and enjoy. I asked you guys to send me some truths and dares in and you did. So umm thanks."

Editing:
Matilda grinned sarcastically.

~

2:45

"Truth: Whats your biggest fear?" Matilda thought for a minute. "I don't really know. But I hate flying alone. That gives me a lot of anxiety."

Editing:
Insert a load of ✈️ across the screen.

~

4:32

"I dare you to put slits in your eye brow."

Editing:
Matilda pursed her lips and rolled her eyes as she zoomed into her two slits in her eye brows.

"Ugh I hate this. I don't know why I'm doing this. I could've just ignored this one but nooo."

Editing:
"Think about the views Matilda the views."

"I did it! Oh my god. That looks horrible! Why did I do that?"

~

6:01

"Truth: are Ethan and Emma dating?"

Editing:
Inserts a load of ethma conspiracy theories across the screen.

"You tell me."

~

8:56

"Truth: If you could meet either Ethan, James or Grayson right now which one would you choose?" Matilda thought for a good couple of minutes. "Grayson."

Editing:
"I mean come on have you seen the kid." She then puts a load of photos of Grayson with his fans. "He's a softie."

~

10:29

"I dare you to text the seventh person in your contact that you love them." Matilda grabbed her phone and scrolled to the seventh person. "Oh that's not bad. It's my uncle Andy." She then text him that she loved him.

Editing:
"Hahah suckers you thought I'd have to message someone who wasn't family."

~

12:07

"Truth: Who the hell is Noah? And do you fancy him?" Matilda laughed. "He's my ex and no. Not at all." She then went silent.

Editing:
cricket noises.

~

14:59

"Thanks for watching, leave a like, comment what your favourite part was and don't forget to subscribe. Byeee."

Editing:
"Peace out bitchass."