twenty six

0:34

"Hey guys welcome back-"

"Wow this is my second appearance in your channel and you only have four videos up. Look at me go." James said with a smile and a pretend hair flick

"Yes look at you go James." Matilda said sarcastically. "I'm joined with the sister squad today." She outspread her arms in front of them and they all did their equally unique and awkward waves

Editing:
"What did I sign myself up for?"

"Introduce yourselves." She laughs as they sit in silence like they didn't know what to do.

"I'm Emma." Emma grinned "HI GUYS" she says in a very high pitched voice and the boys cower back in disgust

"Grayson."

"Ethan."

"I'm James."

~

1:52

"Okay, so we've just been rambling for a solid ten minutes about what we're going to film. But now we've decided. I'm going to teach-" Grayson hand went onto Matilda's thigh making her forget what she was going to say.

Emma's eyes flickered to Ethan and then back too the pair biting down on their lips to stop them from smirking.

"She's gonna teach us British words." James cuts in noticing Grayson's hand on Matilda's thigh. Lucky bitch. He thought.

Editing:
Matilda zoomed in on her head.

Editing: Matilda zoomed in on her head

~

5:29

"Mardy." Matilda read from her phone, which Grayson kept trying to sneak glances at.

"I heard this word so much when I went to visit you." Emma said. "But I still don't know what it means."

Editing:
"Disappointment." Matilda said shaking her head.

Grayson furrowed his brows trying to think about what the word could possibly mean.

Editing:
"Careful Grayson you might burst your last brain cell here."
"Rude." Grayson said from next to her.

"Can we have it in a sentence?" James asked, really trying to think.

"You're really mardy."

"Bitchy?" Ethan questioned rubbing his stubble between his thumb and his index finger

"Nope." Matilda shook her head.

"Can you whisper it to me?" Grayson whispers to Matilda. Matilda let out a little laugh. She just shook her head no.

"Matilda said she wants to *bleep* fuck me."

"I'm bleeping that."

Editing:
"I hate Grayson with a passion."
"Get out of my room then."
"I don't hate you that much."

"It means moody. Nobody gets that point."

~

10:42

"Wanker."

"Someone who does some kinky shit?" Emma questioned making everyone laugh.

"No!" Matilda said quickly. "Not at all. I'm so getting demonetised"

"Someone who wanks off guys for a living?" Grayson asked.

"Oh my god."

Editing:
"Please help me."

"It is nothing sexual. A sentence would be, you're a wanker." Matilda pushes, she was just desperate for someone to get a damn point.

"Like a dickhead?" Ethan asked. Matilda looks like she's going to burst with excitement, FINALLY.

"Kinda yeah. Jerk, dickhead. Same thing. Point to E."

Editing:
"Kinda. Maybe. Probably not."

~

15:34

"Kip."

Grayson's arm wrapped around Matilda.

"Some sort of food?" He quizzed. Matilda shook her head. "A fancy word for a punch?" Matilda rolled her eyes and rested her head on Grayson's shoulder, as if to say 'aw baby not even close'

Editing:
"Give me strength."

James pulled out his phone and kept glancing at Matilda so she wouldn't see.

Editing:
"James is a big fat cheater."

"A nap." He answered

"Yeah. Another point to James. Which means he won."

Editing:
"well technically him and Emma drew because James cheated."

~

16:45

"Thank you all for watching don't forget to like and subscribe. Also make sure to check out their channels links will be down below so check them out. Byee."

~