78

0:01

"Come on ladies." Emma said as she sat on the floor.

"Merry Christmas and happy holidays bitch." James said making Matilda laugh as she sat down.

"Oh this again." Ethan said also sitting down.

"What again?" James questioned.

"Just this again."

"Can you bleep my curse words for the first like minute or so?" Grayson questioned kneeling down behind his girlfriend and using her shoulders to prevent himself from falling.

"No." Emma shook her head.

There's a slight pause and then,

"What if your name was Mary Christmas?" Grayson questioned making everyone stifle a laugh. "Do you think there is?"

"No. I highly doubt it." Matilda said patting Graysons hand on her shoulder.

"Guys there's gotta be one fucking person."

"Comment down below if it's you." Emma said with a smile. "Today, were going to say hi to Santa at the mall."

~

0:55

"Honestly to be Santa at the mall you have to be one of the sweetest guys." Grayson said.

"Or a fucking pedofile." Emma said.

"Emma!" James gasped.

"I'm kidding. So let's do a little check list here. Writing letters. Sitting on lap. Getting matching sweaters." She said counting it on her fingers like that would help her remember.

"I was about to say it." Ethan said. "I was like" he went to talk but shut up.

~

"Dear Santa, I really hope you can give my good friend James a nice boyfriend so I can have a little more personal space and my girlfriend won't get as jealous. And my brother to stop been a little bitch. That's it. Thank you." Grayson said, Matilda covered her mouth to prevent herself from laughing.

"Dear Santa, I would love for James to back off from my boyfriend because he's umm well. Mine." Matilda laughed. "Also I would like to get a dog even though Graysons allergic to them. He'll just have to deal with it."

~

3:12

"We're going to target." Emma said as she just set up her camera.

"We're not going to target cause you were like an hour late getting to my house and now we're gonna be late for our appointment with Santa." James said cutting Emma off. "I'm driving."

"I'm really hungry." Emma stated randomly.

"James is driving this is fucking weird." Ethan said as Matilda rested her head on Grayson's shoulder.

"Ahhh!" James shouted as the camera fell.

"Fucking scared oh!" Ethan shouted.

~

5:23

"James thinks this is good." Grayson filmed as James grabbed checkered jumpers.

"This is good." James defended.

"Isn't that the point an ugly Christmas sweater?" Grayson questioned.

"Umm no." James furrowed his brows.

"But didn't Emma say ugly sweater?"

"Umm Yeah." Matilda nodded.

"Who cares what Emma says?" James said making Matilda stifle a laugh.

~

5:53

Matilda ended up losing James and Grayson in target so she busied herself by looking at the kids toys. She got distracted by the shiny pink plastic mirror.

"Tilly." Grayson shouted looking at his girlfriend in the kids section. He let a small smile appear on his face. "We're going."

"Will you buy me this?" She questioned showing him the mirror with a huge smile on her face. Grayson let out a little laugh.

"Sure." He nodded.

~

6:25

"We made it out alive. We have the sweaters in hand. This is enough cardio for me, I've literally had it." James said checking his watch as they three ran to the Santa booth.

Matilda stumbles back in shock as James fell to the ground. She then burst out laughing.

"No way!" She cried. "No fucki-fucking way!" Grayson covered his mouth in shock as James laid on the floor.

Matilda was laughing so hard that she started crying.

"No!" Grayson ran his hand through his hair as James got up. "No fucking shit."

Matilda finally composed herself and walked along side Grayson again.

"He just ate fucking ass. I'm surprised his foundation didn't wipe off on the floor."

"Oh you suck." James rolled his eyes and Matilda grabbed Grayson's hand.

"James you just ate shit." Grayson laughed. "Good content. Good content." Grayson said as they all ran again.

~

9:47

"Hey Santa." Matilda said taking a seat on his lap.

"Hi."

"What I want for Christmas is for James to leave my boyfriend alone." Matilda paused.

"I don't do relationships." Santa shook his head.

"Well you do now." Matilda fired back.

"You can't speak to Santa like that!" Emma said from behind the camera.

"I also want a dog. But Grayson's allergic to them but he'll just have to deal with that right?" Matilda smiled.

"Right." He nodded.

"That's all. Thanks." She said springing upwards like a child and walking to the others with her tongue stuck out.