93

Matilda's eyes fluttered Open as Ethan shook Grayson awake.

"Gray, Grayson." Ethan said panicked. Matilda groaned and snuggled further into Grayson's chest. It was so early. "Grayson, our cars. Someone vandalised our cars bro." Ethan shook Grayson some more.

"What the fuck you on about?" Grayson questioned as he stretched and hit Matilda in the face. Matilda pushed the boy back.

"Ouch!" She complained.

"Bro do we call the cops?" Ethan questioned getting off the bed.

"When!" Grayson rubbed his eyes. Matilda sat up straight and looked at Ethan confused.

"I don't know, I literally just woke up." Ethan replied.

"Both of them?" Grayson questioned.

"Yes."

"Bro What the fuck?"

"I don't know if they got yours, I didn't look. I literally just saw it and I ran in here." Ethan said as he placed his hands in his pockets. "Literally dude, your wrap. The front of it. The top of it. I checked the security cameras and it said offline for some reason."

"Dude your fucking kidding." Grayson mumbled as he pulled Matilda so she was laying down again.

"I'm not kidding Grayson!" Ethan said as he pulled the covers off the pair exposing Matilda's bare legs.

Ethan got a wave of guilt and threw the quilt back on top of Matilda only.

"Bro I swear to fuck I'm gonna actually kill someone." Grayson said as he climbed out of bed.

"I'm freaking out bro!" Ethan said as he went to look out of Grayson's window.

Matilda got out of the bed with Grayson and pulled on one of his jumpers over the top of his she was wearing. Grayson also pulled a jumper over him as they went to check the cars.

"They've painted it. That's on there." Ethan said as he looked at the paint. Grayson wiped some of the paint with his hand and looked to Ethan skeptically.

"That's fresh Bro."

"Call the cops now? Maybe there still in the area." Matilda suggested. Grayson bent down to wipe the paint onto the curb.

"Don't put it on the curb Grayson!" Ethan scolded. "What does this even say?"

"It's a dick." Grayson said as he walked away to check his car.

"Oh my god! Grayson! I swear to god if this gets messed up and I have to repaint the top. We have to call the cops bro." Everyone walked over to Grayson's newly wrapped car.

"Shit." Matilda mumbled once she noticed the spray paint on the car.

"What the fuck! That's spray paint." Grayson blatantly stated.

"I think they used real paint on mine." Ethan mumbled as the stared at it.

"It says fucking daddy bro! Who ever did this definitely knows us. Are you fucking serious? That's spray paint." Grayson bent down to smell it.

Matilda tried to wipe it off with her thumb, but it didn't even smudge.

"Yeah it smells like spray paint. Are you fucking kidding me!" Grayson paced angrily. "Bro What the fuck!"

"I don't know! I literally just woke up and saw this!" Ethan shouted back.

"Security cameras were unplugged?" Matilda questioned curiously. Her legs were freezing but that's what she got for wearing nothing.