thirty nine

Matilda heard the floor boards outside her bedroom creak. She didn't really pay much attention to it. Instead she turned off her lamp and tried to go to sleep.

Abruptly her light on the landing flickered on. Matilda's eyes widened as she grabbed her phone, getting ready to call for help. Her bedroom door swung open, smashing against the wall as it rebounded.

"Noah?" She questioned standing up from her bed.

"Hey babe." Noah smirked twirling the keys around his finger. "I missed you."

"How-What are you doing here?" She asked fearfully, feeling as her knees grew weak and her hands began to shake.

"I just said, I missed you."

"I don't care. Get out of my house." Matilda said pointing to her door.

"Come on Matty, I want us to get back together." Noah said taking a step closer.

"Get out!" She raised her voice slightly but it cracked and Noah could almost taste her fear.

"I will on one condition. You make everyone believe that we're back together. I want you to break Grayson's heart." Noah said with a sadistic smirk. She knew he was like this now, she just wished she had seen it before she said yes to being his girlfriend.

"No. Just get out of my house." Matilda shook her head. Noah walked up to her grabbing her arms forcefully.

"Your hurting me." Matilda squirmed as his grip on her tightened.

"Do it. Or I'll stay." Noah said looking into the girls brown eyes. They were brimming with tears and he loved it

"Okay. Just get out." Noah gave Matilda a look as if to tell her that it wasn't over that easily. She couldn't play him. He was always two steps ahead.

"I will. But first let me see you post a photo of us." He said glancing at her phone. Matilda nodded and Noah released her from his grip. She rubbed down on her skin that had turned a mauve colour from his harsh grip.

-

notashepherd
Cork, Republic of Ireland

🖤💬 ➤liked by ncentineo and 560 others

🖤💬 ➤
liked by ncentineo and 560 others

notashepherd I love you ncentineo

view all 897,713 comments

megan.c cuties

atlantashoupe wtf

arloyoung what the fuck

graysondolan ??

riverheartsjj didn't he cheat on her?
| mollyyyy and abuse her

jamescharles Umm What?

leyla- I heard that she cheated on him

persephone1234 I feel sorry for Grayson

emmachamberlain wtf? Message me now

-

Matilda didn't want to speak to anyone right now so she watched as he showed himself out the door with a satisfied smirk. She pulled her knees up to her chin and let out an almighty sob, she couldn't believe this was happening all over again.