thirty

"I can't believe you leave tomorrow." James said as everyone sat on the sofas at Emma's apartment.

"Don't remind me." Matilda said resting her head on Grayson's shoulder. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her into his chest. "I'm gonna miss you all."

"We'll miss you too." Ethan reassured.

"Can't believe you're making me fly back on my own." Matilda said glaring at James playfully. Trying to play off that she was actually shitting it.

"I'm sorry!" He chuckled.

"You'll have to call us when you're home so we know you landed safely." Grayson said resting his head on hers.

"Or I could just text you. It will be late when I land." Matilda reminded him.

"I don't care. I can wait up for you." He replies with a soft smile.

Matilda smiled up at the boy and then looked across towards Emma who hadn't said anything.

"You okay Em?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Umm just tired." She lied.

Emma hated watching her best friend leave to go back home. Truthfully, LA was better with Matilda.

~

Just like the day that Matilda arrived, they slept at the twins house so that they could all see her off in the morning, even though they were dropping her off at the airport.

She laid in bed with Grayson. They were both staring at the ceiling. Neither of them knew what to say. She hated that it was so quiet but all she could bring herself to whisper was,

"I'll miss you."

She turned on her side to face him, deeply sorrows that she wouldn't be able to wake up next to his cute swollen face and bed head in a morning.

"I'll miss you too, Tilly." He said also turning to face her.

Grayson reached for his phone and took a photo of the girl, but not before she could cover her face.

-

graysondolan
Los Angeles, California

🖤💬 ➤liked by emmachamberlain and 1,610,518 others

🖤💬 ➤
liked by emmachamberlain and 1,610,518 others

graysondolan I will miss this cutie notashepherd

view all 814,790 comments

arloyoung they're so dating

edithfelldown can't believe she's going home tomorrow 😭😭

ivykemperrr want her to move to LA for Emma not for you sorry?

emmachamberlian fun fact: this is his new lock screen

atlantashoupe will you visit her in Ireland?

riverheartsjj you can't even see her and she looks good

notashepherd I'll miss you too Bailey

lawrence.wren aghsshis date alreadyyyyy

persephone1234 as if we only got one video with the sister squad and Matilda
| Jamescharles: I know right