sickness and pain

I had hoped that we could advoid this, i had planned to go in alone when it came down to it. I was immune, but now this was unadvoidable, i inform error of the situation and fill everything i know about the virus into Baymax's system and told them to not let Hiro out of his room at all and to send a message to me if he worsens or if the others start contracting it. I pull on my helmet and i swim out the hatch, my wings curling around my legs to form my tail and i dive deeper in the volcanic warm water. To others this is boiling hot but to me this is nothing to worry about. I dive down as i hear a mighty roar revertebrate through the water, sending vibrations through me as i swam. The warpers wouldn't be a problem since i was clean of the virus. I had to get to the sea emporer, i just hoped the others would be ok without me there. After all the kharrar is a horrible way to die, and thankfully i still have the extra hatching enzymes so that i could get the cure. I sigh as i dive past a school of leeches/ you know those things that attach to your vehicles? Yeah, those dudes/ i sped up, didn't need them sucking my power right now since it kept my comms live. I could breathe down here without much trouble, i just needed my comms live to keep tabs on base and the others conditions. I swim foward as i spot the dragon not too far from me. I see the containment facility not to far so i speed foward and i crash through the barrier meant to keep water out and i crash to the floor, momentairly dazed and weakened by the hit and i stand and my wings fold around my shoulders. I sigh, i hope the others are holding down the fort without me to be a mediator.