medival safety

Sira's pov
We land in a soft layer of plains grass yet the sky was coated with grey clouds that lowered a dreary atmosphere over the land. A familiar feel settles in my soul as i look at the code that error had pulled up, a medival times set world with magic abound. I smile as i ask," so does anyone know where we are?" Eve nods, her skull shining lightly in the light.

/ sorry, hope you can see the picture, this is Eve/ she says," welcome to Skyrim, and that village over there looks to be Riverwood, i have a house nearby, well actually its 100 miles south of the town

/ sorry, hope you can see the picture, this is Eve/ she says," welcome to Skyrim, and that village over there looks to be Riverwood, i have a house nearby, well actually its 100 miles south of the town." I nod saying," ok guys, we're going to need to fly a ways south." I spread out my wings and i see error and john working on a net to carry Eve in, error tying one end to a pair of wings that automatically were flying. I grab one end and the other two grab an end and eve steps on the net saying," i still don't like this idea." I smile and say," don't worry, we'll be as careful as we can." I spread my wings again and take off, the others following my lead and we fly high enough to advoid NPC weaponry and low enough to advoid the dragons as we fly a straight course south. We fly for about an hour before seeing the small village up ahead and we land just outside the village and we change( with a shower curtian error makes and one of my attacks in a tree) into some better outfits. Mine was a simple faded purple dress that went to my ankles from back in my older years./ if anyone can guess where the outfit is from then i'll be happy to know that you read sira's original stories./ eve changes into a brownish dress with a chestplate over the top that flows down to the ankles. Error changes into a peasants clothes with a wigged hat and gloves to diguise his true self and John forms himself into a human of similar show and stature. We wander into the town and i spot an abandoned forge, smiling at the potential of what i could make here. Eve seemed to notice my examination and she says," since we're logged as NPCs you could buy the shop, but we need gold and minerals, and i know where to find both if your willing to fight for them." I smile and say," lets get settled in first before we do something crazy like that." She nods and leads us to a simple farm home beyond the edge of town for a good few miles. This would add a pleasant privacy and it wouldn't be too bad if we had to get to town quickly. I could only hope that the ominous feeling would just go away.