meeting up

Sira's pov
I run into a small alcove in the tower when i feel the dark energy sound out its call to my soul. I smirk and say" whoever took her didn't take care to cover thier tracks. I'm coming amy, hang on a bit longer." I focus my magic and i try to find the same frequency of the portal that took her.
Amy's pov
I come to, darkness throbbing in my veins, but why does that matter? Theres things to take care of. A dark smile rises on my face. Time to make someone pay and in the most gruesome way possible. I grip the bars, my claws grow out and grip the bars, my black feathered wings flaring as i push against the bars and they bend under the pressure as if it were tin. I smile darkly as i make easy work of the bars and walk out and reform them back. I walk up the stairs, my heels lightly clicking against cracked stone. It's ambience of fear and terror making me smile. I stop when i reach the room i first entered in, a small bit of light remained deep inside my soul, but i left it alone, since it was my family. Everyone is allowed to love family, right? I shake my head and push open the door. The brief candle light filled the room, giving light to a room with scarlet red couches and a purpleish carpet and the walls were close to black but not quite brick, giving a dark feel to the room. A man stood in the middle, looking through some sort of portal at.... SIRA!!! Oh no, she's coming here! I didn't know what to do since i knew i looked different. Hopefully she still feels the light in me, for now hopefully.