a battle to remember

Sira's pov
I land at home at dawn, hauling in a few fish called Slaughterfish. They leaped at me when i was hunting so i just grabbed them and killed them, so it was fun. I come downstairs to find eve wide awake and she runs over, hugging me tight." Whoa, i'm fine, whats all this coming from?" She steps back and says," i forgot to tell you that nighttime is extremely scary, and is that slaughterfish?" I nod and set down the large fish, and i hear error chuckle glitchily as he comes down the stairs. I make a fire and start roasting one of the fish softly over the flame. After it finishes i chop it up and hand it out, munching on mine then downing a vitamin gummy and eve asks," why do you need the gummies?" I smile and say," i got locked in a volcano for a long time and it messed up my vital levels so i have to take supplements and eat fish to help keep them up." She nods and keeps eating. I get up then heading outside to go to the forge. I land on the outside of town and open the forge, getting the forge started when i feel an ax flying toward me and i grab the handle without looking, turning around and flinging it back into his skull and his body collapses and i loot him again, taking the ax home again. Eve loved it, esspecially since i enchanted both axes to be indestructible and summonable at will. The next day i say," you know sir, you realize your just gonna lose here, and endlessly lose right at this shop." He pushes down on the ax i held in place without a blink. I push it and it fits right into his skull again and i hear a faint," OH COME ON! SHE DIDN'T EVEN BLINK THIS TIME!" I smirk and say softly," Sweet dreams killer." As i loot his body and remake it into better stuff. I head home that day with a smile and the gold he had carried and what i made, which was a fair amount. And the next day he came back and instead of pulling out his axes he asks me," who can i fight if i can't fight you?" I was slightly taken aback by this answer and i reach out my mind to eve saying, hey you want someone to fight? Mister ebony ax guy wants someone to properly fight him. She responds with, of course! I'll be right over. I smile and tell the man," go outside town that way," points to the left of the forge," she will meet you there shortly." He nods and walks off and i pour some metal into a cast and i leave it in water to cool while i go watch the fight. I watch eve and the man go back and forth, trading blows till finally eve wins and she smirks as she puts away the ebony axes. I fly down and she says," that was fun, you should head back to the shop, i'm sure he won't be back." I nod and fly back, finding a massive black dragon perched on top, making me scared as it takes off, gesturing for me to follow it. I sigh and shrug, knowing that nothing was really an issue so i follow him back out to the open plains and eve sends up to me, that dragon is a player in a dragon guise, its a newer mod, but it seems like he wants to fight. I sigh, knowing i couldn't catch a break from this one. I nod to the dragon and i pull out my sword, it prepares its breath weapon and i flap powerfully and i go under his mighty wings slowly cutting away the wing. Once i got halfway the dragon falls and on the way down i stab my sword deep into its skull, pulling it free and catching myself in the air, flapping softly. I land and i fall to my knees as i catch my breath and stand up again and i notice a storm roll in from the west, the clouds turning black as mindnight fast, and my soul flipped as i say to eve," we need to leave now, teleport back to the others and i'll meet you in a moment." She nods and i spread my wings, taking off as she teleports away. I flap as hard as i can, speeding back to the house at supernatural speeds. I stay in the air as the others come out and i scoop eve up and we take off, making a portal and flying through, to where we did not know.
/////
Am i doing good so far? Theres some experimental writing going on here and i wanted to ask you all something
What would you say if i ship error with eve?- SIRABOOKS