corruption

Zack's pov
" Amazing job friend, we've got our new member, now she just needs some..... training to get her started. Can you go get our painter and scientist on it stat? We need to be quick if we want to keep her." He nods and simply dissapears. The girls fear was steadily growing now and it helped to stabilize my code and recover my strength. I needed as much as i could get if i wanted to go toe to toe with sira. That dragon has ruined too much for me, and it seems i didn't ruin hers enough. I walk to my room, the silence causing my boots to sound much louder than they already are. Ah wait, you have no idea what i'm doing to sweet innocent amy do you? I should just send you along and let you find out yourself. I snap my fingers and your gaze seems to shift to the dungeon where amy is being held.
Amy's pov
Darkness and pain flared through my senses as the skeletons swarmed the cell with dark energy. I could hardly breathe at the intesity of the darkness, and eventually my world went black as my senses dull.
Outside pov
The wolfs ears seemed to be slowly darkening, along with her wings and hair. But she was still able to hang on, for now. The skeleton with the massive paintbrush said" y'know, i don't know why i thought the Star Sanses were a good team X. They just seem so.... how do i put this lightly?.... innocent compared to what i know. And now that i understand what error was doing for us, i'm happy he left so i could watch my multiverse burn at my feet." A dark chuckle fills the air, darkness filling his voice" it's just so much easier to turn your foes with fear than kindness." X nods" i agree creator, now let's just finish administering the darkness fog and leave her for a bit to soak it in." The painter nods and flicks the lever down with a small paintbrush. Black fog floods the small chamber that the wolf sat in, the darkness slowly seeping into her skin as she grew weaker. The poor wolf would not make it to see the next moon.
///////
Mwahahahahah
With balance-SIRABOOKS/////