the girl of codes

Siran's pov
I was walking around floor 50, grinding some exp and gear when i got the message. It said" siran i need you at our log cabin in floor 22, i need you to check someone out, i'm not sure if they're a player." I grabbed a teleport crystal along with my brothers and i say" floor 22" and the blue light surrounded me and i land in the main town of floor 22 and i start running to the log cabin as fast as i can. I stop at the door and i knock while i catch my breath and kirito opens it and he says" oh good your here, she's upstairs." I nod and slip past him and i bolt up the stairs. I see asuna holding a little girls hand and i activate my ID skill and my eyes widen when i don't see an icon and i touch her to see if i get an NPC warning. Nothing happens and i shake my head, dissmising the skill" her hp bar is full, name is unknown, no icon and no NPC warning, i don't know if this kid has a bug in the code, i can always find out though. Let me call one of my bros in and he can tell me if this girl is something else or not." She nods and i send a message to error for him to come check out her code and warn him to use the disguise. After a minute he steps in and opens a code portal. His eyes quickly widen and he whispers to me" sHe'S a PieCe of aI. A MeNtAl hElP pRogRam, she cAme tO fiX alL tHeSe peoPleS insAniTy. DO We daRe TeLl ThEm?" I shake my head" it's better if she tells them when she wakes." he nods and he says" i'M not sUre aBoUt hEr, HeR cOde is filLed wiTh oddiTEs." They nod and we walk out.
/////
So sorry that this took so long, wattpad deleted it the first time and it was much longer:( i hate that sometimes. Stay balanced-SIRABOOKS
////////