power struggle

Sira's pov
I prepared the screen for entry, hopefully this trip turns out well for us, another chill races up my spine amd through my draconic wings. We had chosen a world with no magic or abilities, and we knew that there was no Blood moon to affect amy, simply the full moon, but error had a plan for that. Anyways, we just finished getting on our disguises that we would wear for the foreseeable future. My magic still glistening against my eyelids as i shut them, dismissing my magic, pulling it deep into me. I open them to stumble a tad. I slowly look over at my family and they stand by the screen. I slowly step foward" lets hope this world is friendly. Lets jump in guys." They nod and walk in, amy being hesitant next to me" hey" i say softly" you'll be fine, as long as your with us, we will protect you amy, and even after you leave, i will moniter your soul forever." She smiles" thanks sira, that was really nice" and she walks into the screen. I jump in shortly after, glad to be away from the sapping void.
Zacks pov
Hello readers, back again?* chuckles* might as well tell you what my plan is up to, since you can't tell her anything with my magic being stronger in reality. We were all sitting, observing the girl who was now walking around a magicless world. The girl named Amy, she would be a perfect rival if we could show her the truth of sira and her little gang of " heros" of what happened to me. I pull off my hood, revealing a completely scarred face. I may not have fallen in, doesn't mean i wasn't burned by the dragon of the volcano. I cackle slightly, i hope you enjoy the.... show i have planned for sira.
* insane laughter seems to surround this device, you may want to be careful about your warnings, the more cryptic, the safer*
///// with balance-SIRABOOKS* flies away fast*__//////