consequences

Sira's pov
I come to seeing chara under my blade, barely breathing as i held it to her neck. I gasp and pull myself away. I make a portal and jump through, forgetting what i came for entirely. Ice filled my soul as i landed in my cold void, strings attaching to me quickly as i reached for my family, searching for them amongst the multiverse. A ringing attached to my soul and i held my hand over a screen. A yellow triangle with a bowtie mouth and top hat and a cane shone against the screen. A wheel surrounded him showing: a pinetree, a shooting star, a hand with 6 fingers, a pentagram, a strange symbol that looked like a creature, a stitched heart, an ice bag, and a few others. I touched the screen and my esscence was sucked into the world. Darkness and emptiness surround me as i fell through the void to the new world. I felt a wave of tiredness hit me but i fought through it as i landed in a forest of Pinetrees. I stand with a slight wince and i spread out my wings, flapping downword and launching myself into the air. Suddenly a raging feeling swarmed my mind and soul, causing my wings to collapse, ice filling my veins as i hit the ground. I heard someone cry out nearby as i hear mist screaming and fighting something for my half of my soul. I cry out one final time as everything goes dark and two demons rage for my soul.
??? Pov
I see the girl land hard on the piney ground. I knew that she wasn't in the journal as her wings seemed to disapear as well as her tail, her red hair fading to brown and she seemed to relax. I put the journal in my pack and slung it over my shoulders then i slowly pull her into a bridal style hold and i run back to the shack. Hopefully Gruncle stan can help with her.