the guild of monsters

Sira's pov
I slowly wake up and i sit up and push the kinks out of my neck and wings. I stand up and stretch out to loosen up for the day. I fold my wings up and john shifts as he wakes up and i sigh" we're just a group of differences john, it feels so weird knowing that we're so exposed." He nods" i know sis" i sigh and i go to the kitchen to see what i could make for breakfast. I spy some ingredients that i could make a simple breakfast with and i grab the items and i start cooking up some eggs and i stir up some pancakes./ sorry if i make anyone hungry/ i set them into the pan and i start humming a theme i had made over my many years alive./ the song she's humming is called Meet me on the Battlefield, go listen to it to get the full experience./ soon my older timed bro chimed in with a theme of his own/ Build Our Machine instumental/ and together we made quite the interesting song that laced and rang completely different but together at the same time. Quickly our theme ends and i see Klien looking at us as i put some pancakes on a plate and pour more as i flip the eggs. He asked" did you two make those up?" We both nod and he says" you guys should play, it might be good for morale. We need all the bolstering that we can get in this death game." I nod" though people might not think the best of us, we stick to the shadows and cloaks for a reason, we had a bad run-in with your guild so thats why we were so careful around you." He nods" i'll warn the others on this floor not to mess with you guys. I doubt they'd last long if you send them to that liquid place." John shakes his head" thats emergency only because a human can drown, or be driven insane by the voices." Klien nods" alright, i'm heading out with these pancakes to see if i can feed some Colless players, and one for myself." I nod as he chows down on a pancake then walks out with a bag of pancakes. I smile and i look over to abyss, who was still peacefully sleeping and a warmth fills my soul and radiates onword, allowing john and error to feel my loving emotions to all of them. John smiles and error shifts awake as he looks at me with intrest. I suddenly jump when i hear the door open and Klien walks in and quickly shuts the door and says" i had no idea how famous you guys are with the guard, we gotta go, they're coming now to scare you out of town to PK you." I nod" get abyss to level 51, our base is in the main town, it's hidden and can only be found unless either you know where it is or with the other half of my soul." I slowly beakon Mist to come out and the black half of my soul comes out and john comes behind me" get abyss there, we can get these guys off our tails, they can't kill us, but he can die and so can you, your our ally Klien, and we want you to be around when you're freed from this Death Game." He nods and takes the soul piece and scoops up abyss and jumps out a window. We walk out, John on my right and error on my left, making strings and i say" error, can you try making feather-like wings out of your strings? If you can we can get you in the air and we can escape easier." He nods and says" thAtS a BiT cOmPlIcaTeD bUt dOaBle." I nod and he gets to work, after a few minutes he had slender blue feather-like wings that were definatly long enough to carry him in a glide as long as he stayed balanced, we both grab one of his arms and our wings send us leaping into the air, my dragon wings hitting the air quickly yet quietly. Johns wings are slower but silent as well, errors wings barely shift and once we get to a safe height we slowly let go of his arms but i say" keep your wings straight as you glide, don't flap unless you're sure that you won't fall, we're beside you to catch you if your wings give. We just need to get to the teleport plaza to get away but first we need to lead the guard away from the city." He nods and his wings stabilize. He slowly flaps a few small flaps, slowly getting bigger till he flaps big flaps that match his wing size and i smile." Lets get the guards attention so that we can buy time for Klien to get away." They both nod and i tell error" pull your body downwords and close your wings, it'll speed your drop speed and make sure to pull up, i don't want to deal with a skeletal pancake." He nods" RiGht" and follows my lead. I pull my wings open as i slow my descent and error slowing down alittle sloppily and i see Kirito and Asuna at the front of the mob of Liberation Army out for us. I give error and john the command to stay back and i float down" Hey! Liberation Army dudes, you want the Guild of Monsters? Well come and get it!" I see Kirito's and Asuna's shocked faces as the guild aims for me with polearms and i turn and flap once, sending me quickly out of thier reach, John and Error right out of harms way and we turn and head for the Wilderness outside town. I see two streaks chase after us and i sigh in relief as it's Kirito and Asuna, we slow down and lower ourselves so they can talk with us and Kirito asks" are you guys the monsters they mentioned that supposably kill players?" I nod and shake my head" we heal and provide, but to them we are different, monsters in thier eyes." Kirito nods" we'll hold them off, get to your guild boundaries, be safe you three." We nod and dash as we turn, helping error turn and we head right for the plaza and we land and i yell" FLOOR 51!" And the blue light wraps around us as the feeling of teleporting takes us up to the floor we resided in and we land gasping and in a heap. Slowly we calm down and weakness hits me hard as my soul half shudders from exhaustion. I struggle to keep my eyes open as John says" Sis, you ok?" I barely had the strength to sit up and shake my head" my soul being incomplete makes me weak, and that was a scary flight." I almost fall backward when John catches me and lifts me into a bridal style carry." I've got you sis, we need mist to get some strength back." I slowly nod and john walks around till we got to our base and he pulls out his soul and places him in the key placement and it flies back to him as the door opened. He slowly walks in" Klien? You make it?" I hear a shaky voice slowly say" yeah, they chased me into here and they hit the defenses and ran for it, i'm still alittle shaken." John walks over and sets me down on a couch and i feel mist return to my soul and i gasp as i sit up" dang i hate doing that, that really wears me out." Klien looks at me strangly and asks" so are you really two different people in one body and soul?" I nod" my name is Sira and my other half is Mist." He nods" interesting" we lapse into a comfortable silence and i lay back and slowly fall asleep due to pure exhaustion.