a quiet farm

Sira's pov

I gasp as i wake up and a warm bed sat beneath me. I sit up and spread out my mind, asking the others, are you all in really soft beds? Confirmation came quickly after that. i sigh and stand, picking up the seed packets of parsnip seeds and i head out with the tools in my bag. I clear the way to the lake to see Eve climb out of the overgrowth, her clothes ruffled and her armor had a few sticks in it, which she tosses out and says," so you woke up in the big house over there?" I nod," yep come on, i'll teach you the basics of farming." I offload the tools by the house and i lift up the hoe, driving the tool into the ground, scraping in to plow the land. Eve comes in behind me and plants the seeds while error uses his strings to seal the soil over them and speed the growth time. I water the area with the small watering can with everyones help and we get ourselves all set up in the first house and i ask eve" so what sort of family did you have back home?" She smiles and says," well my older brother i never got along with is Rasberry or swapfell and my younger brothers name is ethan. Yet i am much more different then my brothers for a single reason, but i'm not ready to share that yet." I nod," ok, you can tell me when your ready." She smiles and nods softly. A sudden wave of exhaustion climbs over me as i look over at the time and i see it say, 02:00 AM. Eve sees this as well and a thud rings out as we all hit the floor and i slowly try to stand, the exhaustion taking over and we all slip into sleep.

//////
Welp, this author is confused, i ask a question and nobody has even answered, i just want to know if its ok, so please, give a response to the question below,
Am i allowed to ship Error and Eve?//////