mines and NPC killers

Sira's pov
We step into the house and almost instantly i cough from the dust on the inside. I use my tail, dipped lightly in a nearby well to help sweep up the dust. Within an hour we have the place cleaned up and eve is telling us about the mines over the mountains, and she tells us that just flying there we would die since dragons would tear us apart, so we set out for the mountains, quickly arriving to the tip thanks to eves guidance. We get over the mountain and she leads us into caves filled with minerals, which we mine on our way deeper in. We reach a room filled with displayed mummified corpses and she says," chop off the heads before they come back to life" the last bit of sentance sending john shivering and i take Ataxias blade and i drive it into the holes, killing them before they can rise. We continue on, repeating the proccess and i reach out to error cause he seemed a bit out of it, stretching my mind to try something. Something clicks and errors thoughts lurk in my mind, he seemed bogged down by old times, old memories that stung. I take his wrist bone, squeezing it gently to pull him from the memories. He nods saying," i'M fINe sIs." I nod and we continue on, mining and looting as we go till we reach a area with spiderwebs and i can hear someone in the distance, my ears perking up and a faint," Help!" Trickles in and i speed up, so does eve, as if she knows whats beyond. A giant spider nest sat beyond and without a thought i grab a strand and light it with just an ember of magic, it all going up and a man falling to the ground, getting up and running with eve in tail yelling," get back here with that Claw!" Error follows, teleporting ahead, with me in tow and error snatches the claw, and a gold piece off of him as he ran past and he holds it out to see, a claw of gold, big enough to be a lions claw but it seemed more talon like in nature, maybe a dragons claw? Eve comes up and takes it from errors bony hand , her own lingering for an extra second and she removes it, her eyes distracted for a moment before continuing deeper into the mines, she places the claw in a small hole in the Stone door ahead of us, a clicking sound ringing out and the door opens easily, we enter and eve says," only a player can pass this point, so lets gather everything in here then leave." I nod and we mine the minerals, leaving the mines and we teleport back, too tired to argue and i fly out to the town, purchassing the forge and dusting it off, working throught the night to get it in shape, even enchanting the chimney so it never clogs/ thats an actual problem with forges, just so you know/ and i place my tools in the right place then head home to rest. The next morning i land at the shop and i could hear the sounds of npcs dying. I send out a warning of whats happening here to error, eve and john. I sense an ax coming down and i whirl around, grabbing the ax handle and i realize the kind of ax it is." Oooo an ebony ax, i have a friend who'd love this" i rip it out of his hands and i slice off his head in the next second. I chuckle and loot his body for all the stuff he carried and found a 1000 g in his pockets. I bring home the pouch of gold and the ax over my shoulder and when i walk in with it eve rushes over and asks," can i have that ax?" I nod and hand it over, her being pretty impressed with the ax. I smile and set down the pouch of money and i decide to go for a midnight flight, to catch meat since error realized how much fabrics costed and would do some farming for some basic gold until i can get the forge up and running, besides no one in this whole game sells meat, so huntings a good way to get it, i spread my wings and take off, hoping for some good kills.