the Sea Emporor

I start walking to where the emporor was kept. I saw error trying to raise me on comms and i answer" whats wrong error?" He responds almost as if he's scared" hIrO sNUcK oUt tHrOUgH tHe mOonPoOl, wE tHiNk He'S hEaDiNg yOuR wAy oR eVeN tO tHe SuRfAcE aNd tHeRe'S nOt mUch wE kNow wItHoUt yOu hEre." " yeah, not much i can do about it and do your best to search but don't go into the lava pool area, thats where the dragon lives." " oK sEe yOu wHeN yOu rEturN." His comm clicks and i sigh" you stupid boy, you better be ok when i get back hiro."
Hiro's pov
I was swimming low and close to the lava pool, and i was starting to over heat so i stop on a piece of cooled rock. I cringe at a pain that flared in my body, i had self scanned myself and it said that the virus was moving rapidly through my system, i didn't have long and i had left a note telling them i probably wouldn't make it back, the virus would end me probably before i could get to sira. But i had to try to get to her, she was going to the cure i need and i lunge off the rock, i spy the base in the distance and i swim for it, breaking the barrier that was there and i collapse to the ground, weakened by the heat and my sickness and i take off my helm." Sira? Where are you? I- i don't have long left." I slowly stand as i hear the sound of footsteps heading to my location fast" you stupid boy, what the heck are you doing here?!" She helps me up and my glove slips, showing a green pupil on my skin and she pales" how long ago did they pop up?" " an hour ago, and i'm getting weaker by the minute." She nods and grabs me" put on your helmet and get ready for the coolest creature in this world." I nod and do as told. She jumps into a tank and i tense as another spike rolled through me. I really didn't have long and i hoped that the cure was here.