the fall of Laughing Coffin

Sira's pov
A month after Abyss had rejoined us we get a message from Kirito saying: we need your help taking down the murder guild, wanna accept?" That had an invite attached for my whole party. We had been expecting this for awhile now so i automattically hit accept. He sends a message saying: good, now meet me on floor 34, laughing coffin is based there. Meet us in the main town and we all have taken a vote of truce to allow you and your siblings in." I smile" abyss go wake the others, we're taking down Laughing Coffin today, maybe that will unmark you." He nods" maybe" and walks off. He's been a bit quiet when i mention the mark but i know he would never follow that guilds will. I spread out my wings and my other brothers come out and spread thier different wings. Abyss was a beautiful white feathered wings that ran from his neck, errors a blue, feathered look-alike that was strange to watch all the individual strings move around. John's were a set of demonic inky black wings that you could see the liquid moving around in waves down them. Mine were black dragon wings that turned into a beautiful royal purple at the tips and my tail was also draconic in nature, it was black and had fins going all the way down, the fins started black but faded to purple again. It had a massive set of fins at the bottom i couldn't fly without. Thankfully injuries weren't permenant here. All of us flapped and we rose into the air, me in front as we flew to the plaza. We barely land when i say" floor 34!" And we were all washed in a blue light as we feel ourselves being pulled downward. We slowly come into view of the main town on this floor. We all flap our wings and lift off. I smile as i flip through the air, always enjoying the flight i was given. We quickly draw in close to the town and we slow down and land by the massive gathering of people and Kirito waves us over" the whole assault team is going to enter Coffins lair, we're to subdue, and do our best not to kill. Those are real people behind the cloaks." I nod" we won't and we'll keep our allies up." He nods" got it, hopefully we don't have anyone shatter today." I nod and a man up front called out" Attention! We're entering Laughing Coffins base, everyone stay on guard and ready for everything. These men will not grant you mercy." I feel a blast of magic from inside and error whispers" i FeLt It TOo, aFter tHe MaIn bAtTlE i'Ll iNvEstIgAtE." I nod and we walk into the area. It supported blue crystal pillars, my wings spread out and i take off, allowing me a clear view of the battlefield and i immediatly spot the members of the guild and one of them spots me and throws a javelin at me, i dodge and everyone below notices and i flare out my tail fins and i dive,using my tail to sweep them to the main platform. They were forced to jump before i swept thier feet out. I felt another blast of magic and i look in the direction but i pull myself away to dive into the fray. I draw my soul and i grab one of them with my magic and i lift them quickly and i slash, draining them to a 1/4 health. I quickly grab them and i pin them down, he tries to shift out of my grasp but i hold him firm, my feelings of victory healing everyone close to me except the red players. I wrap my magic around his wrists like a rope and i throw him to error" watch him, i need to investigate the surges, abyss, your on healing duty." They both nod and fly off. I fly toward where the surges are coming from and i see papyrus, weak and cut all over, his hp was nearly at 0 but it raised when he saw me and his eyes lit up in pure joy. I flap to him" papy! Oh thank goodness, your safe!" I hug him tightly and i use my tail to snap off the chains and he passes out in my arms. I gingerly take his legs in my arm and i quickly fly back to the battle and i see they're sending the members there now. I slowly come in for a landing and kirito asks" who's that you've got there?" I smile" my youngest brother, Papyrus, he's low on HP and pretty weak from hunger and thirst. Hopefully he'll be fine in a couple of days." Kirito nods and says" you can leave now, you and your brothers have done thier needed part, we can wrap this up now." I nod and i use my tail to wave them over. And this is the day Laughing Coffin fell.