soaked wings

Siras pov

I stood, ready to be talented, and all the fairies brought symbols of every talent. I flutter my wings slightly as i saw my brothers in the stands, all wearing different outfits and tink flies down, carrying the tinkers hammer, silvermist with the ball of water, fawn with a owls feather, error bringing down a tiny tornado, soon all the fairies set down thier symbols and i slowly fly to the flower, giving it a quick tap, it floats around and i get the feeling to move on, the water bubble bursts, the hammer drops, the feather floats away, the tornado joins the flower and so does the small ball of light, suddenly all three items burst with light, making my magic increase. Power spreads through me till they all drop to the floor. I let out a breath of relief till i saw everyone but my own family looking at me like i was crazy. I cringe back at the feeling and my brothers all fly up to hug me. Error and papy hug me tight. I smile and hug back the best i can, though the stands are still silent. We pull away and papyrus asks" why so silent? My sister just got talented, you should be cheering, not sitting there in fear. She wouldn't dare hurt any of you, you accepted us, why not accept her as well?" I sigh softly and i flap my wings softly" come on, lets go. They don't want me" error nods and they follow me. Error takes me to a house decorated with purple feathers and rose petals. I smile widely as i fly up to it and slowly i explore my new home.
Days later
I was practicing my garden abilities when i heard a fairy screaming. I dash on the wind, my wings speeding me up, pulling me into a areodymanic flow. I stop when i see a green leaved fairy fall into the water. I quickly dive in, kicking my legs to get to her faster. Bubbles rose around me as i grab the small fairy and i swim upwords, my wings pulling me down all the way to the surface. I gasp and i feel her breathe slowly and i sigh in relief, i slowly paddle toward a lilypad when suddenly a wave overtakes us and i strain to keep us afloat. I cough a bit and i grab the edge of the lillypad and i pull tink onto it. A wave slams into me and i go under. My wings grew to heavy to swim through and i slowly sank till a rope slid down next to me. I quickly grab and pull and i tie it around my wrist and felt a tug as i ran out of air and lost consiousness. I slowly come to on a soft bed and i cough a small bit as i opened my eyes and saw a fairy with her black hair free flowing and wearing a blue dress" are you ok? You almost drowned saving tinker bell." I nod" yeah, and your welcome for saving her, i just wish that my wings weren't such a weight in the water, thats what caused me so much trouble getting tink to saftey. And i didn't expect those waves either, couldn't have gotten out on my own. Thanks for the save." She nods" your welcome, i guided the rope that rosetta made to you and fawn got some animals to drag you out. You're in the medic fairys clinics at the moment, they just checked you out and said that your just tired and would need a familliar face when you woke up, the others went to go get your brothers a minute ago. Whats your name, mines Silvermist." I smile" Sira Dragonflame" i hold out my hand to shake and she shakes it. I smile softly and i feel my wings lift slightly" just curious, how did tink even fall?" Silvers face falls" she was hit by a stray water drop and it got her wings, completely soaking them, then you flew in and you know the rest." I nod" so our wings don't work when wet. Good to know" she chuckles" and i would reccomend advoiding the cold, we wouldn't want your wings breaking, since thats irrepairable" i nod" also another good fact to know" i pull out one of my books to teach the new balance keeper when they come. For hours silver tells me everything there is to know about pixie hollow and i finally close the book" thanks for all the information, when the new keeper of dimensions comes i want them to be ready." She nods" i know it won't be in my life time but at least it's all ready for when the change occurs." I nod and the medical fairy releases me, saying that i was ok after the events from earlier. Hopefully i can break free soon. This world was just fine and there may be others in need of my aid.