Fall

Error's pov
I still couldn't believe that i chose to soul bond with eve, its been one of the best choices in my life, i mean. She makes me feel safe and whole when we're together and i can tell she feels the same thanks to the fresh bond. I start the day as we had been for quite some time, 3 months now i believe, especially since i'm finally getting an understanding of time. I harvest some yams and i pack them up into a sack we have around for harvested crops. Sira will fly that to pierces later, maybe even drop some stuff by the Junimos, cute little forest sprites that lived in this valley. Rather cute but intelligent, sometimes i see them around when i go out exploring. I water what isn't covered by the sprinklers and i send a pulse of magic through each lane of crops, providing them with nutrients and making each plant stronger. The day slowly passes and i see Sira stop and she says," the 6, they're here, we need to leave" i nod and i quickly gather everyone and i open a portal and we lunge through the portaland right behind Sira's heels is a pool of liquid red acid as the portal closes and we land on a tropical island.
We quickly set up for the night, happy to just be safe for the night, unlike most worlds we have encountered.
I sigh as i sit down, unsure of where we go from here, we once again had no home, and no hope. Why couldn't we just be left alone?! Why did Zach have to chase us out of every possible home that we come across! I just want to be free. I just want to be free. Be free with my family to fly the skys and be free of danger and just live.