freeing the children

Error's pov
I continue to walk around till a strange feeling seemed to creep through the air as i saw a golden bear limply laying on the ground. I lunge quickly and i pull the robot apart to see a childs rotten corpse fall out, its soul a dripping black, it had been changed much more dramatically than most of the others. I grab it gently and i say" LeT gO, YOUr bRoThEr Is wAitInG fOr YoU tO gO." It seems to say" brother?" The hate falls off the soul and it says" i will let go, tell him not to get bitten on the way out ok?" I nod" i WiLl." The soul cracks and shatters in my hand and my strings dissapear in a puff of spent magic. I walk back to where john was and he says" it just shattered error, its free now and we've freed the rest of the resturaunt, except one, it won't let go because it can't, its being punished for its sins." I nod" WhEre? We cAn sEt iT iN tHe dImEnsIOn vOid tO lEt iT's pUniSmEnt coNtiNue wItHoUt a BoDy tO aNimAte." John nods and gestures for me to follow. We come to a room that held a old suit, it looked like a bunny corpse monster. I shrug and i grab it's soul and i see that it's a purple soul that looks like it was combined with a robotic soul the blue ring of its sins was heavy against my hand" sIrA OpEn a PoRtAl tO thE dImEnSioN VoId sO tHaT hIs sInS cOntInUe aNd lEt tHe bOdy dIe FiNally." She nods and focuses hard and draws her purple crystal sword and drags it down, forming a rift. I throw the soul in and it hangs on the 'roof' of her void. She closes it and says" it's time to go now, they are free, and now we are able to leave. Hopefully the next world is brighter that this sinfilled place." We walk outside and sira opens a portal and we walk in, no clue what the next world will hold for us.
///////
Ya'll know what to do, suggestions in the comments and you will see in a days time after the suggestion if i chose it-with balance- SIRABOOKS
////_%%%///%