escaping SAO

Sira
Its been 2 years since the game started, and i've found two of my brothers so far, papy says that sans and abyss were alone when he linked in, so i know for a fact that comic, the older bro to papy, is in a whole seperate dimension from this one and i knew that today, the game will end. I was gearing up for the final battle and i planned to sacrifice myself to save kirito, if asuna doesn't die, then she wouldn't get trapped in a later game called ALO or Alfheim Online. My brothers knew my plan and would reassure him that i did not die in real life and would see him as soon as possible. Hopefully everything would go according to plan as thought. Papyrus would heal from the sidelines, since he could actually die, and abyss would do ranged attacks as well as healing, i would be frontline healing and major damage, error is on first aid and saving as well as the biggest amount of damage of us 5, klien would stay behind and hope that we come home. We walk out of guild boundries and take off to the plaza.
Our wings gently hit the wind as i pull myself into a dive and i quickly pull up to land. The instant all of us land i yell" floor 71!" And we teleported. We end up in the town and we quickly fly over to the dungeon area where anyone could warp in. I land with my brothers behind me, our wings either hiding or fading away. We warp to the entrace of the boss room. I let Heathclif, a tall, lanky man with broad armor which was white with red trims covering his whole body. His shield tall enough to rise to his shoulders and his sword long enough to fit the shield in a sheath at his waist, know what my family would be doing during the fight. He nodded and says" just make sure no one dies on us." I nod" no shattering today my friend." It was a popular phrase in SAO meaning that all of us had to be one massive family to survive. I walk back and we briskly entered the boss room and after seeing that it was empty, looked up" UP! HE'S UP, MOVE FROM THE MIDDLE!." I yelled, pushing people from the middle as the Skull Reaper dropped down. I flared my wings and shot outward, dodging the spike-like legs just like a massive spider. I speed foward and unsheath my onoranium blade and i slice upwards, a arc of red coded grid shining against its gray bones. I shake my head as error rushes past me, swinging his sword and strings, shattering bones in his wake. I fling myself foward and follow his lead. After an hour we wittled away most of its HP and so far we've only lost 2 people. Suddenly it just lays down, weakened by all our hits.i jump onto the spine and i start slicing at the neck bone. After i see the HP drop to 0 i flare out my wings and glide down as it shatters. I collapse once i hit the ground, weakened from healing so many people, but i stood and papyrus was running around, healing people to full who were the closest to death and i sit down nearby where i knew the fateful battle would be held. I gather my magic and i wrap it around my soul, ready to have it destroy my parlysis when the effect hits.
Kirito prepares his sword and lunges foward, aiming dead on for Heathclif, and after everyone sees it says" imortal object" everyone is suprised and the effect hits, my magic surges out and cancels it and i wait for the duel to start. Once the two masters of the blade start to fight, i get up and prep to lunge in. Once i see the sword turn for the fateful blow i lunge, the sword slicing me the same way the Charas do and i fall to the ground, ready to shatter and wake up at home." Kirito, see you in real life pal, give him a good death for me." He nods and i feel my body shatter apart, my soul lingers to continue watching. He sends Heath for a ride as he goes faster and faster, till finally i let go when heath and kirito stab each other. Papy runs in and heals kirito, keeping him from death as the world is freed.
In the real world
I gasp as i wake up and the nurse sees me" your the only one to not die so far, is it safe?" I shake my head and i say hoarsely" wait till they wake up, not before." She nods and i take off the headset" they beat the game, everyone should start waking up." She nods" drink, eat, regain your strength." I nod and she leaves. I sigh in relief and i stand, being asleep for 2 years is nothing when all your strength has been sapped to fuel dimensions. I run out, searching with my magic for my brothers and i quickly find them. The only ones who couldn't fly on thier own were papyrus and abyss. I take abyss in my arms and error grabs papyrus and we run out, quickly going into the alley and taking off, bursting into speeds no human can pass and bursting into the dimensional reach. I only hoped that the next world provided mercy so that my brothers could gather thier strength.
////
And again i ask for where should they go? I leave ot up to your comments the list so far of where they've gone is
Big Hero 6
FNAF
Subnautica
Sword Art Online
Its up to you now, with balance-SIRABOOKS/