a world of hunger

Sira's pov
I come to on tough ground with someone saying," you don't look so good my friend, you should find some food and light before nightfall." I open my sockets to see nature all around me and i sit up, thankful to feel the warm cloak keeping my bare bones hidden. The only opening was in the hood i was wearing, so i was thankful for it as i stood and ran through the trees. Ataxia was summoned to me and landed on my belt. I smile at that reassurance, picking at berry bushes for some food later on. I ask ataxia to chop some trees, for firewood when suddenly a massive treant pulls itself from the ground and attempts to hit us. I grab ataxia's hilt and i broke into a run, my skeletal feet padding at the ground and into a grasslands area that was covered in snow. I kept running, running through the 2 inch powder. I saw the sun start to dip below the horizon as the treant plants itself once more. I take the wood ataxia managed to gather and i place some grass so its easily flamable and i light it with a spark of magic. I lay down and i start to fall asleep, ataxia flying around the firelight in defense. I shiver at the wave of cold from the snow but i fall asleep, exhausted from running so far.
???'s pov
I trudge through the cold snow, a torch in hand, after all, darkness is the worst thing to have in the Constant. I continue to walk until i saw a small light in the distance, i was too far from camp to get there safely on one torch, so i continue onword and i see its a small campfire with someone laying there and a sword flying around the camp. I had seen much weirder so i sit down by the fire, placing my thermal stone down next to it as i add a few logs to it. The sword floats near me and i ask it," can a guy get a bit of peace? Its too cold for me to make it home so i'm waiting out the night to head back to my home, i'm not going to hurt them." The sword then keeps flying around the edge of the firelight. I sigh and i look at the person laying by the fire, curiosity hitting me and i walk over and kneel by them. I slowly moved thier hood and it suprises me when i see a skeleton?! That was actually alive from what i could tell. I sat down on a log and held my head, trying to process what i just saw. Morning soon came but the figure didn't move. I walked over and i touched the bone only to feel it being freezing cold, but they were breathing, barely. I put my thermal stone gently on thier ribs and i lift them up bridal style and i start the long walk back to my home.
/////
Heya guys, welcome to one of my favorite games of all time, lets see if you guys can guess it before i release the next chapter, and considering how hard this one was, you guys have a bit. Stay balanced-SIRABOOKS