saphiric dust

Sira's pov
I slowly fly over to see the fairy sifting the blue dust through a strainer, bursting the dust into smaller pieces. The twinkling of the blue dust filled the room as i slowly flew over and landed silently, preparing to grab the small bottle that carried the dust. She shuts the lid on it and flew out. I slowly grab the bottle as i watch the man smirk as he pulls out a key from a book" soon captain, you won't be captain, anymore" i grab the dust and i teleport out and i hand it to silvermist" fly back with that, and hurry, i need to save the captain fairy and find a way to reverse the sleep toxin" silvermist nods and flys off, uncontroled in her flight. I hardened my eyes as i flew to the captain fairy, dropping my cloaking magic. She saw me" you again? Why are you here?" I smile softly" to save your life, that human you were talking to a minute ago? He's planning to overthrow you, and i never lie, dimension savers honor" she gasps at the last bit" dimension? James has a book talking about a figure that balances out horrible dimensions, is that you?" I nod" a world that knows of me, or at least my title, thats a bigger relief than you know." She smiles" well then, you says James is going to betray me, that means the dust is gone eh?" I nod softly" ok, they don't know that, i can keep them distracted till we get to the tree, you can make sure i don't die then ok?" I nod" i'll tell the others so we can prepare, also where can we hide unseen?" She smirks" the crows nest, it's the safest there" i nod and relay the info and we quickly fly up there. I land on the polished wood with ease and i let the wind mingle in my wings, softly smiling all the while.
Some time later
We arrived at some strange island and zarina flew out front and we followed behind, silver had found us after dropping off the dust but she had brought back a pinch, just in case we needed it. I flew down to zarina while cloaked and pushed the dust into her hand. She smiled at the sapphire shimmer and kept going. I flew into an area below the plank that no one could see me in, prepared for anything. A bit later i hear zarina call out and i saw her fall into the water. I dove, my wings wrapping around my legs as i dove. I grabbed the lantern, quickly hooking my metal foot on the clasp and lifting with all my strength, she grabbed me and untied my foot, knowing it was now stuck and i swam upwards, hurrying up to save her. We come out and i fly over, i was now closer to a foot in height compared to the others and she coughed a few times" thanks sira, you saved my life there." I smile" don't mention it, it's what i do." She nods and i focus on her wings, my vines wrap them gently, soaking up the moisture" there all dry now." I said as they release. She nods, gratitude shining in her gold eyes.( they are gold, right?) She stands" they don't have enough dust to leave, we can go back, i have a way of waking all the fairies up, then we can finish the ceremony and sira can continue on her way, right?" I nod" yes, the time has come for me to leave with my family, the balance is clear for many milenium to come, and i need not return unless something else crops up. " they nod in understanding and we take the long flight back, i slowly shrank, my wings struggled in between both normal and fairy forms, they seemed almost glitchy till we hit pixie hollow borders. They steadied out as the i used my fast flying talent to help everyone wake up and we completed the ceremony, me finally completing the scale with zarina's help. My scale let out a blast of power that sent all the fairies" awe" ing and 'oooo" ing over it. We all said our goodbyes and flew upwards, our wings losing all their shine as i forced open the portal with my remaining magic, leaving this world, maybe for good.
/ and theres the end of Pixie Hollow world, course everybody knows the drill, i've listed all the worlds i know, now it's your turn to choose, also, we can do a minecraft world if you wish, but that is entirely up to you, but next chapter, things will get intense, finally, the ripples expand, all the family is united under one word: balance, but now,someone comes to destroy thier work, undo, the strings of balance before them. Enjoy everyone, i will be gone this weekend due to a camping trip, so you have the weekend to chose. With balance- sirabooks