a pirates greed for me

Sira's pov
A year after the near drowning, it was the celebration of seasons, tink asked me to put my special spin on the show with her finale. I make one of my scales for practice and i pull a ray of light into it and the scale started to fill up with light, though half remianed untouched. I sighed, i needed darkness in order to complete it but i could work with it for now. After all after this celebration, my brothers would gather at the winter woods border and we'd fly home together. Hopefully the further we get from the hollow makes our wings go back to normal or we'd have a problem. We're not able to fly fast enough to even break the sound barrier, much less the light barrier. Without getting that far, we couldn't leave. I sigh as i dismiss the scale and i land by tink" its not complete but with my limitations it will be enough." She nods" ok, just get ready for tonight then." I nod and fly off. I dress into a skintight outfit that was purple tinted and i pull on a collar that was made of a petunia plant and i pull my hair into a bun and i smile as i look in the mirror. I figured it could work for now. I pull out a bag of dust and i tie it to my belt as well as my sword, you never know. I fly off to the ampitheter that was originally built for the pixie hollow games but this qualified as a great place for a event such as this. I land beside a machine tink made and i sprinkle my wings just to be safe. I walk over to where the curtain was and i look out. All my family was here and i hoped to leave once this was over. I watched abyss skate as frost coated the ground and i noticed my wings suddenly glow and the others also glow at our proximity and i smile softly. I notice poppys spring up and i say nervously" ummm rosetta, is that yours?" She shoke her head" no, poppys make me sleepy... oh no, everybody hide!" I listened and immeadiatly hopped into tinks contraption, i only hoped we had enough room. The others crowd in and i hear the button click. We wait for 5 minutes and rosetta says" the pollen should have disapated by now, we need to find out who's behind this." I smile and i light up my eyes, casting an orange light in the tight quarters" i'm going to try and get us out, give me a second" i wrap my magic around me till i teleport and i land outside the device" alright i'm out, i hit the button right?" Tink yells" yes, make sure to hit it hard, its sortof sticky." I nod and i slam my hand on the button and the clasp releases." I've told you guys that i've got you." Tink responds" yeah and we're grateful for that, now lets see the result." I nod and fly out, i stop when i see everyone dead asleep except clank. I flutter my wings softly and i say" i didn't think that poppy pollen is that effective, i'm gonna go look around for the culprit." They nod and i fly off, heading straight to the dust depot. I spot a fairy flying away and i speed up and i quickly overtake and tackle them down. They growl and get up, pulling out a thin needle like sword and i draw mine." Two can play that game missy." She flinches and says" and who would you be?" I chuckle as i step closer, stepping around the needle. My wings felt normal as i put my blade at her throat." Put down the blue dust or you get it." I see her wings glow is purple and i get a confused look" purple dust? How?" She laughed, sharp and clear and says" i made it". I catch myself after she hits me in the wing, i look and i don't see any physical damage so i launch into the air but she's already gone. I fly into the forest, pushing my wings faster than before. I felt them lose thier magical shine and my wings started to fly like i used to. My theory was right! I flapped harder and i hear the others close behind and i reach with my magic and i see her soul turn gray and i stop her in her tracks and i go to her" the dust, you can tell that i'm not like the other fairies." She sighs" you simply don't understand," the others fly next to me" well then enlighten me" my eyes light, a javilin forms in my hand, i land quickly" i can fight in all areas of field, air, water and land. And one of those renders you flightless." She laughs" you don't understand my knowledge." She throws multicolored dust in out direction and i fly through the water to advoid it and the other fairies follow. The dresses slowly change in color and shape." Oh no you stupid fairy, you've changed thier abilities but my fairy abilities are too weak to use anyways so this is useless to me. But for them, its horrible." I sigh and i practice manuvers till they start to wake up. I fill them in and we test for different talents, tink was water, silver was fast flying, vidia was tinker/ though she hated to admit it/ rosetta was animal/ i chuckled at that/ and fawn was light, and iridessa was garden, which made quite the mess. I flared out my wings to help tink open the falls and the others quickly fly out and tink follows right behind. I join her, quickly shaking the water off me. We all speed toward the massive ship and i hide below the railing. I was slightly taller than the fairies now, i knew that the farther i got, the bigger i would grow. I just hoped it wouldn't become an inconvienance. The cannon shifts under us as it fires and i was so glad that we weren't there. I flap my wings quickly and i wrap my magic around me, cloaking my prescence and i flew straight for the captains quarters to find a tiny door, fit for a fairy to come and go. I open it quickly and dive in, shutting it with my tail.
/ i have to cut this chapter in two, its simply too much to type in one swoop, with balance-SIRABOOKS/