preparations

Hiro's pov
We were almost to the surface when it attacked, a massive reaper leviathan came out of nowhere. It swam right for us and grabs error and his glitching yells fill our comms. I swam up, a strange power filling me and i grab two claws and i start pushing them apart and error grabs onto baymax and sira grabs the other two and forces them apart with ease, while my muscles strain to hold it in place, baymax pulls him out and gogo pulls me out as the claws snap together. I sigh in relief and sira tells john" build the shelter, you know how everything works, i need to get error fixed up, that reaper tore him apart. The suit barely helped him." He nods and starts making a basic base with solar panels and a hatch and sira pulls error in and we all follow except john as he expands the base. Sira starts pulling off his suit and i nearly puke at the sight. His ribs..... oh god, i can't even explain it.
Sira's pov
Well hiro fainted, poor kid got overwhelmed by how mangled error was. His ribs were a horror show after the reapers claws, they were all cracked and splintered where the claws had hit. But it was even worse the more you went out, becoming more of a spiderweb of cracks. My gray magic fluxed from my hands to error, trying to at least stop the blood flow.
An hour later
That took awhile but john and i got error stabilized and now he's resting in a room and i'm sitting in my own private room with my wings laying on the floor and my tail spread as i lay on the bed. I had no idea where John, Error and i were heading but the 6 had to go home, that was what the rocket was for. I am taking pieces from the gateways to make a dimensional portal to thier home, i know exactly where, it was just the process that was my problem.