a deep adventure pt 2

Errors pov
Stupid crabspiders, they are everywhere and they're more annoying than inky somedays!/ i have no idea what the name of those weird one eyed crablike creature, let me know in the comments if you do please!/ i had the fruit and potatos sira requested and i scaned whatever i could and i dive into the water, my suit pressurizing as i start to swim toward the safe shallows. Within an hour i was close to the shallows and i was growing tired swimming close to the surface, i knew that they were close but yet i was weak from all those crabs attacking me. I slow to a stop and i slowly sit down on the seafloor to rest.
Meanwhile in the Lava Zone
Gogo's pov
I was sitting by the hatch and i spotted someone float by. They appeared to be unconsious and i stand up and i dive out the hatch and i pull him into the base and i shut the hatch as i hear his suit depressurize and he gasps slightly. I pull off his helmet and was met with quite the suprise as demon horns prick up after the helmet was removed and i take off my own" guys, you'll want to see this." The others rush over and honey asks" is he alright?" " i don't know honey but he's breathing at least. I think we should wait for the others to come back and hopefully he'll wake up."
Back in the safe shallows
Sira's pov
" errors been gone a long time, i hope he's ok, theres only minor creatures but they do pile up after awhile." I start swimming in that direction and i see him passed out on the seafloor." Oh no, he probably got bit too much, i'll go make sure his suit depressurizes and i can use the medkit on him." I swim up and i feel our suits depressurize and i start pulling off pieces and i start wrapping the bites after i put some anti bacterial spray on it. After words i slowly places the pieces of his suit back on and i swim down to the others." We have everything so lets head back to the lava zone, the others need this stuff. After all we need to survive to escape." Hiro nods" grab on and hold error close." I nod and he lets baymax know to go the same way we came. We set off and i keep a eye on errors condition as we went deeper. After about an hour we near the base and i open the hatch and i push error through. Baymax goes through with hiro and i swim in last, sighing as i feel my suit depressurize and i unwrap my wings from my legs and i stand. I take off my helmet and i hear baymax say" he is made of a substance called ink." " John!" I run over and i see him unconsious and propped against a wall and i run over and i place my hand where his mark was and it shines against my hand, casting a red glow from my fingers and i slowly remove it to advoid suspicion. He gasps as his pie-cut eyes open weakly." Where did you find him?" I said, my voice full of relief. Gogo responds" he was outside just floating, i pulled him in and his suit was completely depleted of oxygen, how is he alive?" " he's no normal inkmade person, he's an alien like me, our race is known as utlan, we were rejected from our home due to us having magic, john is 15 years older and was thrown earlier than me. I came down and when i found him he was insane and tired of trying, i gave him a new life, although it isn't much. Running from world to world, yet none to call home." He shifts and curls closer to me as he slowly wakes up" i'm here John, i'm here brother, we're somewhat safe." He smiles as his eyes fully open" hey sis, where am i and who are these people?" " john we are in Subnautica, and these people came with me through a dimension shift. They are Hiro, Baymax, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred and Error, though error we knew awhile back." He nods" i hope he's more resonable this time round." I nod and error says" tImE hAs ChAnGeD mE JoHn aNd I'M sOrRy yOu sAW mE lIkE tHat, I dO nOt fIgHt ImpUlsiVlY lIke LasT tImE." I smile as they shake hands and i start making the growbeds and i get the plants from error and i plant them with an expertise that was familiar to me from utlas. I wrap each plant in my magic before walking away and i make more rooms and i reinforce it, making a water filtration machine and even making a moonpool since i knew making the prawn wasn't far off, that and how we would make the vehicle fabricator not blow up was a problem due to pressure and it floating to the celing and blowing up.
Weeks later
Suddenly i hear Hiro sharply gasp as he held his wrist and i walk over and i pull up his glove to see a needle mark, i had the same scar on my wrist from the terminal" hiro did you enter the alien containment facility while on your way back?" He sighs and nods" oh gosh no, i need to quarintine you, you have just contracted a alien virus known as the kharar, and i know where the cure is luckily, you have about 5 weeks untill your body shuts down from organ failure." He gasps" i am immune and so is John, our bodies kill it immediatly, but everyone else isn't, sorry." I focus my magic and i teleport to a clean room and i make a single bed and a fabricator and i add a bulkhead." Sorry, its just to prevent further infection." And i walk out, locking the bulkhead behind me.