The Search

Sira's pov
I sit up after a long night resting close to the fire, noting that my nerves were about finished and i was right now useless until i fully healed. Ataxia has been helping Wilson fight to get food to last us the winter. Meanwhile i was trapped here at base until i could move around safely. I pull off my cloak and my yellowed bone sat in the open air. I sigh as i see the start of veins growing in, a few faint red and blue lines above where my heart should be. I pull on the cloak again. This used to be much worse but now i handled the pain of it easier as time went on and i got stronger. The hard part would be when my muscles and organs start to come back. I would probably fall into a coma for a few days at least, just until i was almost healed. I manage to stand and i stiffly walk over to a small shelter wilson had started working on for me. A shiver ran through my bones as i sit down on a blanket and feather matress that kept me seperated from the frozen ground. I sighed as i lay down, relaxing and letting myself settle into sleep.
Meanwhile in Gravity Falls
Errors pov
Where could she have gone? I have been scanning universe after universe in search of Sira, all of them seem to be balanced but with her gone it wouldn't stay like that. And also aparently since she was regenerating her code was harder to find. I sigh as i continued to flip through codes. This world had just had some sort of isolated apocolapse event and the others had helped out in ending it including Stanley, he had nearly paid the price of his memories. Yet somehow it had all turned out. I had stayed hidden the whole time, nearly killing everyone and everything.