The Deerclops

Wilsons pov

I was out foraging for supplies when i heard thunderous footsteps stepping toward my base. I gasp as i turn around and start running back to base in desperation since i hadn't realized that today was DD or what i call Deerclops Day. I watch it raise its arms to destroy the base and i cry as i run.
Sira's pov
I stand weakly, trying to get up and away from the attack when suddenly i feel the energy of a portal, causing me to stop and look in the direction to see the Deer thing fall over. I run over to where it is, searching for the source of the energy. Among the chilly fog was a figure in orange and black clothing and i ask," Who's there?" Trying not to let my voice shake with fear. They step out of the fog and say," well i could ask the same for you stranger in a cloak." I sigh," the only reason i wear the cloak is because i don't quite look like myself at the moment, mainly because i'm a regenerating goddess but still. But not many people travel by portal these days, and i was hoping that maybe you could help, see my family and i are seperated-" " why do you think that i would help you goddess?" I sigh," you came here by a portal, and a portal is what i need to get back to my family." She sighs," my names Eve, whats yours Goddess?" I smile softly," Sira Dragonflame, but you can call me sira." Her bone brow raised softly but she sighs and opens a hand, making an orange rimmed portal behind her, Eve saying," follow me" and walking through the portal. I follow behind and when we land i reconize the sounds of Gravity Falls. I say softly," we're in the correct world, i just need to get to the mystery shack." I stand up and start trying to walk but my knee joint gives out and eve catches me, grimacing slightly at the feeling of my veins and nerves over the bone. She hoists me over her shoulder and slowly starts walking in the direction of the shack. All the while we talk, and i discover quickly that she is from most of my familys old multiverse from a world called Ultratale. She reconized Errors name off the bat but i told her that he wouldn't hurt her unless shes met him before. We arrive near the shack and error suddenly tackles me off her back, her hardly tilting as i hit the ground softly due to errors embrace," error i just came back to life, can we please not kill me again?" I heard Eve laugh and error says," RiGht." And he gets up, helping me stand again and we head inside, unknown to our next chapter of our journey.