Moonlight Hacker [Original] Chapter Four: Test of Skills

*Hi, im the narrator**And to recap**Woke up in Planeptune, killed a demon, and now joining a group of godesses**Not the average day**Oh, whats that**Hmm, hmm, k, alright, Sorry, I have to go now*What have I dragged myself into.Im on a mission with IF and Neptune....To kill a demon.Not like i've had enough of them.I look down at my Ipod Touch."Weird it turned blue"I look up to see Neptune holding a sword."So where's the demon"IF points to the sky, I guess that answers my question.The sky has turned grey, thunder crackles from above.A giant demon swoops in."Thats alot bigger than the last one"IF pulls out a chart."This is a list of demon ranks"Neptune blocks an attack with her sword."Is this really the same level as the one I fought"Neptune gets thrown across the field."A little help please" I pull out my Ipod Touch."Sure"My Ipod Touch turns red."Excel Overdrive"Crystal begins forming around my body.The crystal turns to purple with green circuit board symbols.A purple sword with green highlights appears from my holster.I charge at the demon, clashing with the tip of its wings.My sword extends, piercing the demon's chest."Its not working"I pull out my Ipod Touch.I place it in the slot on my arm.The armor turns to black crystal with red circuit board symbols.I fly into the air.Energy begins to flow into my chest.A ball of plasma appears in my hands.It continues to get bigger until it can't grow any larger.I throw the ball with tremendous force."Cyber Ball"The ball rips through the demon.Purple blood begins pouring out of the hole in the demons chest.I pull out my sword and with a quick swing, I cut the demon's head off.Purple blood rains from the sky.I crash to the ground.I used too much energy...The last thing I see is my Ipod Touch turning grey.End of Chapter.