Fate's Dimension [Original] Ch.1: Fire and Electricity

The forest is always lonely, not a single thing around.

Endless woods that never end and endless pathways that I could take.

I encounter a gang of dog slimes, I ignore them hoping not to cause conflict. "Hope this ends up well" As I approach an opening , slowly getting closer. I pull my hoodie back, revealing my light blue hair. In front of me, standing just as tall as the trees around me. I come across some robo-bird-dragon hybrid, I try to sneak away but it catches me "Welp, here we go..... please don't kill it Raidea" I channel my energy to my left eye lighting it on fire. I'm just going to drop its hp and let it lose, I dash towards the bird.

"Crap!" A teen plummets through what seems to be a portal.

"Why am I back in the Space Time Waterslide, This is the worst plot point!"

The portal ends and he's sent falling into a forest. "Not even a lake this time"

The creature seems to have disappeared

He grabs onto a branch and swings down to the ground. "Ok, thats the last time I enter a portal that Neptune sets up... Where the hell am I?" The teen looks around, dog slimes bounce around and some... RPG Dialog Screens roam...?

"Ok wait, why does this look like Virtua Forest...? And why is there a new Author..?

... .... AND WHY AM I IN THIRD PERSON!!!"

"Are you okay buddy" I call from the end from the path, In front of me was a teen, he seemed to be confused about where he is... Upon further inspection... He's wearing a black jacket that seems to be taken from real life, He's wearing black pants and a white shirt, on said shirt reads; 'PLOT!'. He has white hair that flows down on his left side and has a spiky lift on the right. The teen turns to me, with a look that just screams 'Ah $#!%, this again...' "So, who are you? I didn't think anyone would be in this dimension"

This person seems like he's seen some stuff, but, I can't say I haven't either.

"...Raidea... how bout you...?" I clutch my scythe being cautious in case he tries something. "Dorian Moon. So, I'm guessing this is another Hyperdimension. It never changes, no matter what dimension." I listen in confusion, "I don't even know what you are talking about what's a hyperdimension? I'm familiar with normal dimensions, but I have no clue what you are talking about." Dorian looks at me, he smirks and sighs.

"So, I guess you're new here too. Ehem. Hyperdimension is one of many dimensions known to man. Although, there are many different Hyperdimensions. This so happens to be the third one I've visited." Dorian looks like he's having a hard time explaining this.

"Alright then, so... Do you have any idea of where we are?" Dorian looks around and starts walking down the path, motioning for me to follow.

"This is Virtua Forest, right outside of Planeptune, near the ocean leading to Leanbox.

This forest in inhabited by creatures like Dogoos, flower monsters, petil monsters, and those RPG Dialog screens you've been seeing." I start thinking... man, Planeptune. I have no clue why but that name sounds so familiar. "Oh! what's Planeptune?"

Dorian looks back to me in confusion. "Planeptune is a nation founded by the goddess Purple Heart. It is one of four nations here in Gamindustri. Lastation, ruled by the goddess Black Heart. Lowee, ruled by the goddess White Heart. And Leanbox, ruled by the goddess Green Heart. All four of the nations fought for share power. Hopefully, in this dimension, they've already settled that." I didn't ask for a story, anyways. He looks concerned, but I have some clue what he's talking about. "Oh, so it's like a timeline shift?" Dorian looks back over to me.