Re;birth Remnant Chapter One: Welcome to Beacon

"$#!%"

Like any story begins, could be with an overview of a land, or a long lost love..

These stories... Always begin with the usual.

"Space Time Waterslide Mother f*****!"

That day, four people fell from the sky, those who will bring upon the future of Remnant, or its destruction. "Dammit! Draq, I need you to spread out your wings.

Raidea, Neptune, grab on." Draq extends his wings and we grab onto his legs.

"Ok, grabbing the legs was not a good idea, cause metal and terminal velocity, do not add up." The waterslide ends and we're once again, falling into another universe. "Brace yourselves!"

(Insert nuclear explosion scene here)

I stand up and look around, well, at least we won't have to listen to Histoire having her Histy-fit. "Welp, now you guys know what it feels like to be a Dimension Hopper. Also, what the hell is this place." It's nighttime in the middle of the day, it's winter in fall, it's 5:45 at 7:21, we're probably not in Kansas anymore...

"Well, except for it being night, that got everything else wrong. Hey Raidea, can you light a flame for us?" Raidea snaps his finger... nothing happens. "What? Why won't it work?" He tries again, nothing. "Hm? Draq, what about you?"

Draq shakes his head. "My tubes disappeared right as we got here, the only thing I still have are my wings." I turn to Neptune. "Neptune?" Neptune shrugs and gets into a powering up stance. "Access!"

...

...

"Maybe you need to scream louder? Nah, that would just make your hair turn yellow... Welp, I'm out of ideas."

The sound of glass breaking echoes throughout the area, we take off towards the origin of the sound.

"Well, if I knew we were here, I would've went into the forest for a walk. Cause an enthusiastic walk through the woods can really raise someone's spirit." We duck behind a building, as a girl in a red hood fights off, what seems to be your generic evil goons, with a giant scythe. She finishes off the last guy, just as someone in a white suit walks out. An explosion occurs, and then the guy is gone. "Welp, he seems to be escaping. Want to go after him?" Everyone nods and we take off.

The girl runs across the roof of the building, the man with the white fedora, escaping. A giant helicopter shows up behind him, and he's already preparing to take off. I triple flip and land in front of little red riding hood. Neptune lands beside me, Draq behind, and Raidea lands behind hood Raidea. I pull out my gun and aim it at the man on the helicopter. "I've come to kick gum and chew @$$, and I'm all out of gum... Dammit!" The ground in front of me explodes, and we're sent flying back. Draq runs out and grabs his sword, throwing it like a spear. The sword bursts into flames and disintegrates, as someone steps into view. She was mostly hidden, only her red dress showing. She aimed at us, launching off, what seems to be flames. Neptune steps in front and blocks them with her katana (wood), which disintegrates on impact. Raidea runs out and raises his hand to summon his scythe. The ground extends, and ash appears in a pile. "Damn!" I run out and aim my HyperVolt at her, I pull the trigger and a railgun launches out, blowing one of the helicopters engines. The helicopter turns around and takes off into the distance.

I look down to my hands, which were covered in ash.

(Later)

Can someone explain what's happening, cause I honestly don't know either...

Someone called a "Huntress" came and brought us to an interrogation room. Turns out, little red riding hood here, is Ruby Rose. And the interrogators, are Glynda Goodwitch and Headmaster Ozpin. They're both from the fighting academy, Beacon. Which, somehow, we've been given a free tuition. So that's where we are, on a giant transport ship on our way to Beacon. I look out the window at the scenery below. "Well, it's true that this realm definitely has nice scenery. Still think that Gamindustri has the best, though." Neptune walks up beside me. "So, what are we going to do here?" I turn to the others, who had came over for a team meeting. "Well, I brought you all here, so that we can explore someplace that isn't Gamindustri. As for our powers being useless. Because this is a different Realm instead of the usual dimensions we visit, our power doesn't last here. All because magic doesn't exist, and dust is what they use." The transport comes to a stop, and everyone starts to head towards the front. "I guess we're here."