Fate's Dimension [Original] Ch.10: Exposition Is The Best!

Dorian pops open a bottle of beer and chugs it down, followed by three more.

"Well, I guess I'll start at the beginning.

24 years ago, when I was 13, I did nothing but play games.

Well, my game crashed and I punched a hole in my computer, and that brought me to Hyperdimension. Anyways, I took on a quest and almost died doing it, but that's when I unlocked the power of Cyber.EXE. After the battle with a Bahamut, I met the CPU of Planeptune, and then I was dragged into a solid snake mission. I infiltrated a factory and learned about Ace's plan to... Make knives or something? After that I saved a Dragon-human hybrid from a group of men who loved to take shots. Then I found myself in another world, where Androids ruled and Griffins were hunted. I teamed up with the last remaining griffin and we hit their leader till it died.

I performed surgery on my friend, Draq. After that I went on a month long game night trip. When I got back Mechanical Animals were attacking Planeptune. We fried their balls though. We encountered a Colossal Mech and we removed its batteries, literally.

After the explosion, I was tortured. And then was saved by a dominatrix sadist.

My blood solidified and it was really hard. Draq and I fought, which made my blood boil.

A guy who stank a lot appeared. He was dropping so many F-Bombs. After that we took a train to flat land. We were attacked by a bunch of guys who had a skeleton of things to say.

We then looked after the flat lady's twin sisters, leaping out of the window at the end.

We then went on vacation after a long day of work. We had an illegal water gun fight and two people got raped. I made a game and everyone played it without question. When we returned, Planeptune was under attack, there was a Xenomorph, shadow people, mechanical animals, and a giant Ace in the hole. A white Me, appeared, after I got speared through the spine. And I killed him when he attacked Neptune. I then got all bloody and blew up with the black hole. I died."

Saka and I stare at Dorian. "What the hell~"

"I came back to life after I woke up in Heaven. God sent me back and white Me was there for some reason. I fell on Noire of Ultradimension and Plutia sent me to Hyperdimension. I landed on Noire again, and Neptune was all like, 'What the nep!' I ran between dimensions for a few hours until I got attacked by a BladeWolf. That's when white Me came back and gave me a small disc. I touched it a lot and suddenly I was floating. I was all 'I am Cyan' and the wolf was like 'hoooowwl hooowl'

So I killed him with a smite. After that I found my friend riding on a volcano. It was amazing because 1,000,000 tranquilizers had a lot of power to put him to sleep. I returned to Ultradimension and found my friend Mountain Dew Lover, on a mountain. Ouuuoh, we went all indiana jones on this temple, and Neptune and Griff got balled by a ball, of rock. I got a small clip for my gun, It was purple. And silver. I blasted a rock golem thingy with my smite. It blew up. Neptune and I went to Zerodimension, that's where everything went to hell, literally. We met Megaphone girl, and her sidekick, One Punch Fish. We were like 'I wanna eat your fish' and she was like 'not by the hairs of your four ballsacks'. We killed some skulls and mechanical foxies from FNAF.

Then all of the things appeared and more things appeared and we were like 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah'. A giant ball copter appeared and we ripped off it's head and ball.

Shadows appeared and then a skull appeared and it had so many good hands, sadly it was only a skull with hands, so it couldn't do the thing with the thing. And then it went boom! And we went bye-bye, back to our dimension. Everything was good, and we were good, so we went to the ultradimension place, and people had fun doing things, like fighting and fighting and more fighting.