Deity Hacker Origin Stories: GLS

*Snore*"Huh"I wake up, in the middle of the night."Seems like I fell off the bed"I stand up and put my sheets back on the mattress.A loud rumbling echoes through the room."Hmm? Is that my stomach"I head down the stairs and check inside the fridge."Dammit, there's only soup"*This would make for a hilarious phone call*The rumbling sound echoed through the room again."Hmm? What is that"Suddenly, A warphole appeared in the fridge."Great, did the Author screw something up"I was immediately sucked into the fridge.*Snore*"!""GAH! I didn't eat the last pudding, Neptune!"I look around at my surroundings."Just a dream, what was that about"The land was cloaked in a magic aura.Three paths leading to, who knows where, were indicated by giant arrows."Why does it look like Vegas met Trump"I head down the path labled, "Rockolua"(Location Update: Rockolua)"We will, we will, rock you"I sing a fun and heavily copywrited song, as I head down through Rockolua.I reach the end of the path to find a small rock on a pedestal.The rock has a block incrested into it.I pick up the rock with my left hand.The rock enters my hand and changes it into a sword."What the"Before I can finish, A giant rock golem drops to the ground."I wonder what this can do"I slice the golem in half."OP!"I head out of the rock path.(Location Update: Some random dimension)I arrive back at the center."Now where do I go"I head down the next path marked, Gas."Seems legit"(Location Update: Gas...?)A small blue swirl lays on the pedestal at the end."Blue swirls are the best swirls"I happily grab the item and begin to head back."Why wasn't there a boss, here"(Location Update: Some random Dimension)"Final path to take is"A sign is big flashing lights read."Liquo"My right arm turns into a gas."Wait, so now it happens"A loud sound roars throughout the dimension."Im not going back there..."I head down the path.(Location Update: Liquo)The path was flooded. Of course."Great, I really should have put on a swimsuit, let alone some pants"........."You heard me!"I reach the end of the path to find."Ok seriously, Why is there a cup of blood here, am I suppost to drink this"I glance around the room."Hello, Author"......"Fine"I step up to the cup."Better be tomato juice"I chug down the drink."Tastes good"............"Dammit, Im going to become a vampire, aren't I"My body contorts, and falls to the floor in a puddle."Great, Im a liquid".........A giant Water monster appears.Still laying on the ground, as a puddle, My left arm stretches out and punches it.The beast contorts before exploding."I guess im done"(Location Update: Some random Dimension)I head back into the main room.Nothing is changing."Welp, Why didn't I see this coming"A black blur shoots across the room."What the..!"The blur shoots out of the room, into some kind of warphole.I run towards the hole.Just seconds in reach of it, It closes."Dammit!"The room went silent."How am I going to get out now"..............."I need some clothes"The end.