Fairy Fencer Failure Chapter One: Quest to Collect 100 Furys

*Snore* I wake up when I hear something grab onto the cell door. I open my eyes and glance lazily at the fairy who came to see me. "Come on, stop laying there and let's go"

I stand up and walk to the cell door. "What are you talking about, it's great here, I get two meals a day and I get to sleep all day" The fairy voices her complaint, finally

convincing me to leave. She unlocks the cell door and we sneak out.

(Oh, hello there, My name is Dorian Moon, you must be wondering why I'm in jail, well, let me start at the beginning, ehm)

"Hello" I place my hand on an invisible wall. The room around me is blank, think of what your subconscious would look like. "Narrator, Author, anyone" Should've known no one would answer. The room starts pixelating, the floor drops out underneath me. Once again, literally the most used plot device. "Hello, space time waterslide" I spend the next hour looking at funny t-shirt. "Good morning, I see the assassins have failed... That's great, I'll have to save this one for later" The waterslide ends and I'm free falling through the sky. "Typical" I land in a nearby river. I climb out of the water and lean against a tree while I dry my clothes. A small village was Conveniently placed near where I landed.

I step onto the pavement of the village. The buildings were made of wood and stone, any chance I've ended up in medieval times? I roam around the village, crowds line up at food stands. In the center of the village lies a sword, Inserted into a stone block. I lean over to someone walking by. "Hey, what's up with the sword" The man turns his head towards the sword. "There's a legend, that if you can pull out the sword, Your wish will be granted" Upon hearing this, I immediately perk up. "Really" The man puts his hand under his chin, like he's thinking hard about something. "Although, no one has been able to

pull it out" I crack my knuckles and step up to the sword. Placing my hands on the handle, I pull the sword out. It was easier than I thought, which caused me to stumble back. The sword expels a bright light and when it disappeared, a little fairy stood in front of me. She was only a little bit shorter than me. She was wearing a reddish dress, and had pink orange-ish hair. 2 small wings Poked out her back. "Hey there, I'm Eryn" I greet the fairy and then ask for my wish. "Give me some food" The fairy ignores me and continues...

"You have pulled out the fury, and now we will work together to free the goddess" My stomach growls even more. "Sounds cool, give me some food" The fairy doesn't seem fazed and continues her endless rant. "We must collect the 100 furys and..." I cut her off and voice my complaint. "I was told if I pulled the sword out, I would get a wish granted" The fairy pouts, I place the sword On my back and head off...

Eryn taps my shoulder. "Stop daydreaming, we need to escape" We run down a corridor and stop when we hear the sound of guards talking. We duck behind a corner while they pass. We continue Running towards the exit.

We make it out of the prison and we're now running through the forest. We stop to take a break, but two guards catch up to us. Eryn grabs my arm. "We'll have to fight them" I ready my sword. "Dorian, you need to fairize" I turn to Eryn. "Fairice, is that some sort of food" Eryn shakes her head. "No, fair-ize, you need to pronounce the 'z'" I get into a sword stance. "Fairize" I throw the sword into the air, which comes back down stabbing into my chest. Armor forms around me, my sword gets longer. "Woah, what happened, and why did I pose like That" I stare at my sword, I can hear Eryn's voice coming from the sword. "Let's get these guys" turn back to the guards running towards us. "Time to battle"

End of Chapter