Fate's Dimension [Original] Ch.17: Would You Like Tea With That?

We crash land onto the balcony of the basilicom, just for the record, we might have taken out a few of the glass-tubes running across the nation, ah well, no one was going to use them anyways. "So... now what?" Dorian stands up and lets off a cracking sound. Dare I even ask what that was? We hear someone approach from inside the basilicom, as Neptune comes into view wearing a maid's outfit. Dorian looks over to her with a look that's mostly, 'what the hell' and 'I wonder what I'll have for dinner tonight?'. Neptune activates moe mode and turns to Dorian. "Welcome back. Would you like some dinner? Or a bath? Or... maybe... Me?" ~ "Dinner sounds great, thanks." Dorian pats Neptune's shoulder as he heads inside the basilicom. "Oh boy, I wonder what's for dinner?" I look over to Saka who's face somehow has morphed into CGI, (and if you don't get this then you've been living under a rock) Dorian turns around and checks his sharicite. "Did... Did we forget the sharicite in Leanbox...? Ah, $#!%." Dorian activates ADV and flies off towards Leanbox. I grab Saka's hand and pull her inside the basilicom onto the couch, and turn on Neptune 06, and hand Saka a controller. "Come on. We couldn't beat it last time." Saka grips the controller tightly, "Neptune get over here, you're helping us....on second thought, nevermind."... IF comes out and just stares at Neptune, "Why in the hell are you wearing that?" Saka perks her head from behind the TV, "Trust me, you don't want to know."

(1:8:13 later)

YES! WE BOTH SLAM THE CONTROLLERS ONTO THE FLOOR, "HELL YES, WE FINALLY DID IT.... 14 YEARS... 14. YEARS." After our sanity returned to us... which is hasn't... Saka and I, spend a few hours looking at memes.... for some reason, we're back on the balcony at nighttime, randomly Saka brings up a weird topic, ".... you know... we haven't been very focused on her name." Hmmmm, she's not wrong, we really haven't..."I guess not.... we need to think of something relatively quick....Hm? Look at that." In the sky... Stars were being connected by red and blue lines.... showing some sort of constellation, "Isn't that one called Iro?", how did she get that wrong? That's like the first things you learn. "Um no, it's Irnoa... hey... I kinda like that name... Iro." Saka looks back up... the lines now disappearing, "You thinking the same thing?" I think so... "Yeah... yeah I think so." Wait... "Hold up... Dorian hasn't returned... and it's been an entire day. *sigh* Is this one of those event flags where I have to go around and talk to everyone for the plot to progress...?" 'Yeah I'm assuming,' 'Man this is so stupid.' 'Oh chill out Arno, we barely know these people.' "Yeah chill, I guess it wouldn't hurt." Saka looks at me, "Who are you talking to?" Oh- crap, "no one."

I walk back inside the basilicom... where everyone is just... scattered in random places... yup I can confirm this is an event... guess I'll start with Neptune first because she'll probably understand the most, "Hey Neptune." Neptune looks up at me, "Nepu?"~ "First off, play along, this is an event..." ~ "Mm Kay." ~ "So tell me why exactly did you do that... maid thing before?" ~ "Why not?" ~ "So whatcha up 2?" ~ "Pudding..." ~ "Understandable have a great day. So, are you aware of what's happening? Or are you still trapped in Pudding world?" ~ "Pudding world, all day, every day. Pudding... Pudding... Pudding... " ~ "K, I'm gonna go, I think I'm losing brain cells just by being next to you." Guess for plot I'm gonna go talk to Nepgear. I walk over to Nepgear, who was busy working on a piece of tech... "Helro." ~ "oh hey, did you need something?" ~ "I think you put that drive in the wrong place. Look the ceri numbers don't match? But at the same time?" I pick up the thing and look around it. "Where is the matching code?" ~ "what matching code? There's no matching serial code?" ~ "What do you mean there's no matching code? Oh it's right here... why is it so hidden?" I place the chip in, as the thing whirs to life. "There ya go have fun." Guess I'll go talk to IF next, "Howdy." ~ "hm? You need something?" ~ "So what exactly do you do at the guild?" ~ "Wow that was random, anyways we mainly hunt monsters and stuff. What about you?" ~ "Me? Well we mainly do quest's ordered to us by our king. There mostly just seek and destroy but sometimes we get cool stuff." ~ "So basically you're ordered to do stuff? Man sounds pretty bad?" ~ "eh, it could be a lot worse, like we could be ordered a hell of a lot more, anyways have you seen Compa?" ~ "Pretty sure she went down to the hospital." ~ "Ah, anyways see ya." I walk over to Saka as a familiar streak of light shoots through the sky, slamming onto the balcony. "Sup MotherNeppers, I'm back!" The censorship is real with this one. "So, what was with the light show?" ~ "Oh that. I've managed to reach speeds faster than the speed of sound. Got the Leanbox sharicite's power, by the way." He walks past me and over to Neptune, as I see a tinge of red on his back. His coat was slightly torn... He must've gotten into a fight on his way over. "Hey Dorian what happened to ya?" He turns around, as I notice something weird about his eyes. They were tan, instead of brown. "I just got into a fight with some monsters, nothing serious." The window bursts open, and another Dorian crashes into the room. "Guys, get away from her, that's not me!" Typical... "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah what else is new?" I get away from the Dorian from earlier and equip my weapon. "Heh, heh, heh." The imposter starts to levitate. "I guess you found me out." Light flashes, blinding us temporarily, as someone new stood in the room. She had short brown hair, scars across her arms, and tan eyes. Brown light particle wings stretched out from her back, and the sharicite symbols appeared in her eyes. "I'm Tan Heart." She pulls out two tomahawks. Dorian activates ADV, Neptune and Nepgear activate HDD, and I get into a fighting stance. Tan Heart gets into a stance that I've never seen before. Everything is silent. Tan Heart tosses her Tomahawk at me, and I deflect it with a mini scythe, but I didn't see the second behind that one, and the tomahawk struck my chest. I felt energy draining from my body, the tomahawks steal energy! ... though it wasn't much, I pull out the tomahawk and toss it back at Tan Heart, who dodges it easily. She pounds the ground, causing pillars to rise from the floor and destroy the ceiling, opening the up the Basilicom. We looked around, at the four nations of Gamindustri. Buildings were burning, Basilicoms were being attacked. Streaks of light zipped across the sky, and a massive spacecraft stood in the center of Gamindustri. Tan Heart looked out to the four nations, and to the spacecraft in the sky. "Well, it looks like our revolution has already begun."

End of Chapter